• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are you a bit thicker than you should be ?"

Collapse

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    More gullible as well
    hahaha if you say so

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Definitely thicker than average, and longer too. Or so im told
    More gullible as well

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Definitely thicker than average, and longer too. Or so im told

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Both your thickness.
    Nicely ironic.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    QED

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Both your thickness and the fact that you're a massive tosser.
    Maybe its fractional reserve banking to blame? You bandy that phrase around like some retard.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Excuse for what?
    Both your thickness and the fact that you're a massive tosser.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    What's your excuse then?
    Excuse for what?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Afraid not. Explains things.
    What's your excuse then?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Smoked a ton of pot when i was young. Still got a huge IQ.
    Afraid not. Explains things.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    Anything that's on Google with my name against it is there because I put it there and am comfortable with it being there. I'm like that: I say what I mean, and I take ownership of what I say. I think that's one of the things they liked most about me when I went through DV: I've nothing to hide. DV vetters don't care what people's opinions are, outside of some pretty extremist viewpoints.

Unlike you, I fortunately don't hold any extremist views. Old Greg was right the other week: I can see why you hide your anti-Semite, troll-laden bile behind an alias and an avatar. Anyone Googling for posts by "Churchill" or your alias "Supreme Spod" in addition to the word "jew" will see that. Good luck getting a job flipping burgers let alone a DV clearance if you're ever dumb enough to voice those sort of views against your real name.

But you run along now, Supreme Churchill. I've already entertained your trolling and delusions enough for one day.
    Oh hello, I hadn't read all this before I made my previous post.

Nice touch of bile there.

If you still had a cock I'd call you a w4nker.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I think he's just trolling. But I've no interest in pressing the point.
    Not trolling at all. It was a classic example of you jumping in with a load of bullsh!t trying to impress people and not thinking it through.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I think what Churchill is getting at is that you aren't supposed to tell anyone outside your role/work that you have been DVed, presumably because the implication is that you're working (or have done) on something that needs it.
    I think he's just trolling. But I've no interest in pressing the point.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Anything that's on Google with my name against it is there because I put it there and am comfortable with it being there. I'm like that: I say what I mean, and I take ownership of what I say. I think that's one of the things they liked most about me when I went through DV: I've nothing to hide. DV vetters don't care what people's opinions are, outside of some pretty extremist viewpoints. ..
    I think what Churchill is getting at is that you aren't supposed to tell anyone outside your role/work that you have been DVed, presumably because the implication is that you're working (or have done) on something that needs it.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    We as in the forum.

As a test, just do a google on the phrase "GentileDoesn'tThinkBeforeOpeningher/his/itsmouth".

How long do you think it will be before Google picks it up?
    Anything that's on Google with my name against it is there because I put it there and am comfortable with it being there. I'm like that: I say what I mean, and I take ownership of what I say. I think that's one of the things they liked most about me when I went through DV: I've nothing to hide. DV vetters don't care what people's opinions are, outside of some pretty extremist viewpoints.

Unlike you, I fortunately don't hold any extremist views. Old Greg was right the other week: I can see why you hide your anti-Semite, troll-laden bile behind an alias and an avatar. Anyone Googling for posts by "Churchill" or your alias "Supreme Spod" in addition to the word "jew" will see that. Good luck getting a job flipping burgers let alone a DV clearance if you're ever dumb enough to voice those sort of views against your real name.

But you run along now, Supreme Churchill. I've already entertained your trolling and delusions enough for one day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X