• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brillo Pad update, by Mrs B.P."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    If you can walk again by Tuesday, come along to the London beer social - I'll buy you a pint, and another from my sister.
    I'm not wearing the wig again.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If you can walk again by Tuesday, come along to the London beer social - I'll buy you a pint, and another from my sister.
    I think I should be buying you all beers! Problem with Tuesday is that I have to drop off/pick up daughter with 11+ school - I am going to do a social soon though. Paintball would be great - though not sure if my back/knee will hold up.

I am now off carbs, chocolate, junk food and alcohol. I must shift the last 5kgs.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    From a 22 year old nubile blonde with an identical twin sister - no.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Excellent - he was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning - is that very wrong?
    From a 22 year old nubile blonde with an identical twin sister - no.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Should be done with the cycling bit by now… hopeful for that
    At that point I was 1hr 20mins into the run....

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Hope it all went well!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Go Brillo!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Update from Mrs BP

It is now 6.15am and still no distress call from BP so one guesses he is still trudging round the course. Have woken kids, made a flask of coffee and we're about to brave Dartford one last time. Hope to return with what is left of BP very soon.
    Excellent - he was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning - is that very wrong?

Give him a big cheer from the CUK collective!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Update from Mrs BP

It is now 6.15am and still no distress call from BP so one guesses he is still trudging round the course. Have woken kids, made a flask of coffee and we're about to brave Dartford one last time. Hope to return with what is left of BP very soon.
    Go Scourer!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Update from Mrs BP

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Hmm, sounds from the half-ers that there are some problems with the run route being so unclear even the marshals aren't sure - hope BP doesn't get bogged down by confusion: TriTalk.co.uk :: View topic - Dartford Midnight Man Ironman ! 2012

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Should be done with the cycling bit by now… hopeful for that

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Not to mention getting the CUK login

The "Current activity" page probably shows BrilloPad apparently carrying out an exhaustive review of his previous posts…
    I'm sure BP's covered his tracks using that 'kent' something sockie of his .....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    (And nice job, Mrs BP, getting the remote).
    Not to mention getting the CUK login

The "Current activity" page probably shows BrilloPad apparently carrying out an exhaustive review of his previous posts…

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied

Well done, BP. (And nice job, Mrs BP, getting the remote).

I'm particularly impressed at the swim bit since I can just about do a length of a pool myself and that's it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X