• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'll be watching you all!"

Collapse

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Retired myself (SNEER) but I have decided on a nice little plan B, drawing the rest of you out on CUK regarding all your little tax fiddles and sending a monthly report to HMRC.

Recession brings out the snitches as HMRC pays whistleblowers £1 million over last three years for providing information on tax cheats - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
    Good man!

The country needs more like you.

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

I have a feeling this does more harm to society in the long run than people who evade or avoid tax.
    Too bl**dy right!

I don't approve of tax evasion, and actually I am quite happy to pay what I owe (of course I have to kid myself that my bit sponsors a nurse or a teacher, not some thieving scrote dole-cheat) but I don't want to live in some Orwellian nightmare!

I think this has already been done on here, but we're breeding our own Hiler youth

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    handling stolen goods?
    007? HectorFall.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The UK tax authority is targeting 6,000 UK-based Swiss bank account holders who may not have declared all their income and gains.

The names are understood to come from a disc originally stolen from HSBC's Geneva office.
    handling stolen goods?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    "One of the largest payments is believed to have been in 2008, when HMRC was said to have paid £100,000 to a former Liechtenstein banker for a list of secret offshore accounts held by Britons."

One of the largest payments is believed to have been in 2008, when HMRC was said to have paid £100,000 to a former Liechtenstein banker for a list of secret offshore accounts held by Britons.

Proof that HMRC are liars.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

I have a feeling this does more harm to society in the long run than people who evade or avoid tax.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic I'll be watching you all!

I'll be watching you all!

Retired myself (SNEER) but I have decided on a nice little plan B, drawing the rest of you out on CUK regarding all your little tax fiddles and sending a monthly report to HMRC.

Recession brings out the snitches as HMRC pays whistleblowers £1 million over last three years for providing information on tax cheats - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Working...
X