• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Double Boomed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Double Boomed"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Congrats

Leave a comment:

• SeekingIT
    replied
    Well done Both!!!

Now that's what you call Double Bubble.......

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Congratulations on many levels - it's my dream to return to the NE, but the chances of both of us getting work up there is slim

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Congratulations to you both.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Win-win!

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Best school in the NE?! Isn't that like pulling the prettiest girl in Newcastle...... oh sorry, erm congrats
    There are some absolute stunners from the Durham area, not sure about Newcastle. Durham must have some great genes, wonder why that is.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied

What recession eh?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Best school in the NE?! Isn't that like pulling the prettiest girl in Newcastle...... oh sorry, erm congrats
    You're confusing quality of school with quality of pupil (or rather quality of parent, sadly)

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've just signed a contract to end-of-year with a former client, working flexibly and mostly from home, at (just) my highest rate to date.

In addition, Mrs. d000hg yesterday got offered a job at the most highly rated early-years school in the region... literally the job she would have chosen out of every school in the NE.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    nice one

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Well done to both!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic Double Boomed

Double Boomed

I've just signed a contract to end-of-year with a former client, working flexibly and mostly from home, at (just) my highest rate to date.

In addition, Mrs. d000hg yesterday got offered a job at the most highly rated early-years school in the region... literally the job she would have chosen out of every school in the NE.

Working...
X