• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I got caught searching for swinging websites"

Collapse

• Robinho
    replied
    *Lowers bra*

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    I didn't know CUK was a swinging website
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1495670

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    I didn't know CUK was a swinging website

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe she despises it as much as I do? I wish I did have a latex thing as it would make lake swimming alot easier.

Many thanks - and well done for the exercise. Have you seen the results of the Austrian Iron Man? http://eu-agr.ironman.com/results/20...egory_2012.pdf . In the 45-49 category someone finished in under 9.5 hours! And 2 guys aged 70+ finished!
    Yep, I've been doing some track cycling training too, so I'll be riding indoor time trials this winter; some people seem to think that 'masters' sport is just a few old geezers riding around for the beers and don't realise that the standards of athletes and cyclists in 40 to 44 and 45 to 49 age groups are not that far from the 20 and 30 something sportspeople and the 'masters' train like hell to achieve something.

You might do well checking out the 'world masters games' that are in Turin next year;

Torino 2013 WMG

I think they always have a good fun mix of ex-world champions and enthousiastic amateurs in all the events.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Why would she need a toy boy when she has the wetsuit clad BP? (I've seen your blog)
    Maybe she despises it as much as I do? I wish I did have a latex thing as it would make lake swimming alot easier.

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Why would she need a toy boy when she has the wetsuit clad BP? (I've seen your blog)

By the way, best of luck with the Iron Man; I've been training to do some time trialling on the bike, so I know a bit about how knackering that training is. Spent the weekend training with two guys who are in the Dutch top 5 for time trials in the 40+ class; I'm now absolutely knackered from trying to keep up. Bloody hell those guys are fast. I could barely balance on two feet yesterday evening, never mind on the bike and I still feel a bit wobbly. A day's rest is called for.
    Many thanks - and well done for the exercise. Have you seen the results of the Austrian Iron Man? http://eu-agr.ironman.com/results/20...egory_2012.pdf . In the 45-49 category someone finished in under 9.5 hours! And 2 guys aged 70+ finished!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Maybe she feels sorry for the poor lass that would get to put up with me?

Anyway she already has her toy boy...

By the way, best of luck with the Iron Man; I've been training to do some time trialling on the bike, so I know a bit about how knackering that training is. Spent the weekend training with two guys who are in the Dutch top 5 for time trials in the 40+ class; I'm now absolutely knackered from trying to keep up. Bloody hell those guys are fast. I could barely balance on two feet yesterday evening, never mind on the bike and I still feel a bit wobbly. A day's rest is called for.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You'd think the ungrateful cow would be glad of the chance of a decent shag.
    Maybe she feels sorry for the poor lass that would get to put up with me?

Anyway she already has her toy boy...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Soon to be ex Mrs BP 2?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Mrs BP not best pleased. Fortunately I convinced her that it is my new swimming style - Swim Types: The Swinger . That was a close one.....
    You'd think the ungrateful cow would be glad of the chance of a decent shag.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Soon to be ex Mrs BP?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Used up the L'Oreal facial skincare excuse already?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Be careful with the breast stroke then
    I still struggle with the doggie

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Mrs BP not best pleased. Fortunately I convinced her that it is my new swimming style - Swim Types: The Swinger . That was a close one.....
    Be careful with the breast stroke then

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic I got caught searching for swinging websites

I got caught searching for swinging websites

Working...
X