• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Benched!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Benched!"

Collapse

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by gruntling View Post
    Ummm I told the guy who signs my timesheets he was useless at his job (which he is!).

Damm.

And now all my mates are telling me how tulipe the market is?
    And he fired you? Can't he take a bit of criticism?

Leave a comment:

• gruntling
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    The sort of useless that he'll go and tell his company's one and only client that they are useless
    Yeah Yeah OK

But sometimes a contractor's gotta do what a contractor's gotta do!

(although I'll be probably crying over jobserve by Christmas and adding every lying pimp as my special linkedin friend)

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    How 'useless' did you say he was?

Useless

******* useless

Doesnt know his dick from his elbow useless
    Andyw useless

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

Useless

******* useless

The sort of useless that he'll go and tell his company's one and only client that they are useless

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Ummm I told the guy who signs my timesheets he was useless at his job (which he is!).

Damm.

Useless

******* useless

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Where's the "SockieFinderGeneral"?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Welcome, you'll fit right in here..

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Damm.

Look on the bright side you are going to be able to find out if they are telling the truth or not.

Leave a comment:

• gruntling
    started a topic Benched!

Benched!

Damm.

Working...
X