• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A little bit harsh ...."

Collapse

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    During the trial it was stated that Maxwell was earning £800 a day working as an information technology consultant for JP Morgan Chase Bank and Deutsche Bank.

anyone know what was this guy was doing?
    Possibly a PM at that kind of rate. Otherwise he might have been billing serious overtime seeing as the article mentions that he'd work weekends and all holidays.

Median rates in the City are probably in the region of £550, pretty good by any means. Although I can imagine that rates are coming down due to the Indians and the general economic gloom.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    During the trial it was stated that Maxwell was earning £800 a day working as an information technology consultant for JP Morgan Chase Bank and Deutsche Bank.

Well

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I find 'window licking' a deeply offensive term, you prejudiced little piece of tulip.
    I do hope you're not arguing the point MF isn't a window licker? It would be a very small crowd gathered around your soap box if you were old fella.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Robbing them blind.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Yep, MF is the Master Bater.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    So, when others make spelling mistakes, they are stupid, but when you do it, it is deliberate and aimed at bating other people.

You really are quite special aren't you. How did your mother stop you catching diseases with all the window licking you must have done as a kid?
    I find 'window licking' a deeply offensive term, you prejudiced little piece of tulip.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There's nothing wrong with free school dinners Hack. You've worked your way up. That's all that counts now.

Well done.
    Again, you presume this would be a worry for me; you think my parents were poor and somehow this is detrimental? I must have been diseased growing up on your make believe council estate?

Very prejudicial. It really isn't a nice trait.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What is a council kid MF?

You are fairly prejudiced aren't you.
    There's nothing wrong with free school dinners Hack. You've worked your way up. That's all that counts now.

Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    She made sure I was kept away from the council kids like yourself.
    What is a council kid MF?

You are fairly prejudiced aren't you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So, when others make spelling mistakes, they are stupid, but when you do it, it is deliberate and aimed at bating other people.

You really are quite special aren't you. How did your mother stop you catching diseases with all the window licking you must have done as a kid?
    She made sure I was kept away from the council kids like yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    MF in 'Bating pedants on CUK since 1998' Mode.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Interesting. £600k and you get jailed. £50m and you get your knuckles rapped and I'm looking at you, Rangers FC...
    2 wrongs don’t make a right.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Yep, MF is the Master Bater.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X