• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Start of a trend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Start of a trend"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    "After initially showing the baby's 12-week scan on the wall of Eastbourne's Towner Gallery, one of their favourite places, they projected the 20-week image at other notable local locations - Pevensey Castle, the Birling Gap and Martello Tower."

Jeezus whats the betting they look like

Poor kids gonna be called Tarquin!

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    I'll back your art Xoggoth, let's counter craze with it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I don't think its a bad thing, after all art is supposed to be subjective.

As for the muppets who criticised that its "polluting" the Castle feck off its a projection, its not as if there will be a screen burn like on an old CRT monitor

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    BBC News - Couple post baby-scan photo on Sussex landmarks

I've decided to tour the country projecting pictures of my hemorrhoids on people's walls.
    I told you, If you want any more photo's you'll have to take them yourself. and it's just not right to insist on putting makeup and blush on them for the photo sessions. it's so very wrong in so many ways!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Now that's a trend that could end in tears...
    But is it art.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Now that's a trend that could end in tears...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Start of a trend

Start of a trend

BBC News - Couple post baby-scan photo on Sussex landmarks

I've decided to tour the country projecting pictures of my hemorrhoids on people's walls.

Working...
X