• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suddenly I'm interested in the olympics"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Steady sunshine! Wim has just had a thrombosis!
    And I just uncrossed my fingers. Now to clean up that pile of salt.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sometimes when breaking them in they need a private session. She has converted 5 women now - once there was 2 in consecutive nights.

The best is when I get to join in too.....
    Steady sunshine! Wim has just had a thrombosis!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Your Missus is Bi !!!!....do you get to watch?
    Sometimes when breaking them in they need a private session. She has converted 5 women now - once there was 2 in consecutive nights.

The best is when I get to join in too.....

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. And then probably back again for another few goes. At my age, it pays not to be too choosy.
    Maybe Yes No Maybe Maybe Deffo Maybe No

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    A bit harder this time....

The British Olympic Rythymic Gymnastic (fnarr fnarr) Team

No Yes No Yes Maybe Deffo Maybe Never
    Way too old to win the medals but not too old to ....

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes - yes.

Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. And then probably back again for another few goes. At my age, it pays not to be too choosy.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Mrs BP has had a few women who look like butter would not melt. And a few who look butch.
    Your Missus is Bi !!!!....do you get to watch?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Sorry I was lieing again. I have no idea what the article says and if they have civil partners or not.

I was more objecting that people can look gay or lesbian. They may dress stereotypically. But looks - I think not. Prove me wrong....

Mrs BP has had a few women who look like butter would not melt. And a few who look butch. You just can't tell.....
    I can...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    You read the article
    Sorry I was lieing again. I have no idea what the article says and if they have civil partners or not.

I was more objecting that people can look gay or lesbian. They may dress stereotypically. But looks - I think not. Prove me wrong....

Mrs BP has had a few women who look like butter would not melt. And a few who look butch. You just can't tell.....

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Can you tell that from their looks? Or was it the bit of the article talking about their civil partners.....
    You read the article

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    They're big girls aren't they.
    Way I like em. Tall but taut and tasty.

On the skimpy shot left 2 would be the team I would choose to play with.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Go on then... What's your sixth sense?
    He see's dead people!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The best one is on the right of my Olympic avatar, but who is the next best UK female athlete and in the whole Olympics?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X