• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids?"

Collapse

• Notascooby
    replied
    *sockie on*

Yeah I agree with Scoobos but obviously not with scooby...

*sockie off* - actually still don't understand the sockie with the exception of NLadyUK as that's still quite funny, apart from when there's more than 3 posts at a time.

As to the slang - not a scooby - not a scooby doo - not a clue (hence avatar).

Name chosen as when I first posted on here I felt like I didn't have a clue - where as now I know for sure I don't have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I think I had what you term a "hissy fit".... this is what 8 hours of trying to look challenged by filling out spreadsheets when you're supposed to be doing cutting edge architecture work will do to you.
    *grammar*

<insert crying baby picture here>
    Spreadsheets?

You are Nomadd and I claim my five 'Your mum' jokes.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    I think I had what you term a "hissy fit".... this is what 8 hours of trying to look challenged by filling out spreadsheets when you're supposed to be doing cutting edge architecture work will do to you.
    *grammar*

<insert crying baby picture here>

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    well done for trying to spin it that way.

If I came on and started saying peoples posts were pap, or they were full of S*** I'm pretty sure I'd be banned.

I've enjoyed contributing here over the past few months, and at times its brightened up my day, but I really don't tolerate personal attacks on anyone very well.

I'd never attack someone's views personally, because they are just that. Personally I can't stand the "my way or the high way" opinion - but I wont go so far as to get snyde over it.
    Nah, it's much more difficult to get banned than that. Oh, unless RH is on the rag of course.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    If I came on and started saying peoples posts were pap, or they were full of S*** I'm pretty sure I'd be banned.
    Do it to MF and you get +ve!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    but I really don't tolerate personal attacks on anyone very well.
    Personally I quite like it. The attention is nice.

I found I was bothered at first. But after about 3 years I got used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    well done for trying to spin it that way.

I've enjoyed contributing here over the past few months, and at times its brightened up my day, but I really don't tolerate personal attacks on anyone very well.

I'd never attack someone's views personally, because they are just that. Personally I can't stand the "my way or the high way" opinion - but I wont go so far as to get snyde over it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Imagine if in life everyone said what they think. It would be just like cuk.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well done playing the "we're entitled to our opinions but stop saying what you think" card.
    Imagine if in life everyone said what they think. It would be just like cuk.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Is there any need for personal attacks? That's not very nice NLUK. Surely as "personality of the year" you should be leading by example.

People are entitled to their own opinions, and if it differs to yours it doesnt make it pap.

And I thought we were getting on too
    Well done playing the "we're entitled to our opinions but stop saying what you think" card.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I tell you what, because I'm not as cool for school as you, I'll just give up contributing here ey. since its all pap...
    Tell him to feck off. It's only because his old lady aint giving out unless he pays for it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    due to getting threatened with legal action for something I posted here about an accountant..
    Was that Darren Upton?

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    I tell you what, because I'm not as cool for school as you, I'll just give up contributing here ey. since its all pap...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Been very sly and logging on with both sockies at the sametime though... He not daft!

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Not associated with any other tag - apart from 1 that I used a few years ago , and had to change due to getting threatened with legal action for something I posted here about an accountant..

Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X