• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Private Message : FAO Administrator."

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    If I was admin then I would put a sneak category right at the top of the chart also

So if someone does go on a +ve repping spree they could end up with a title they dont want

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Made obvious by your appearance, yet again!

I've told you, you're not my type. Wrong chromosome!
    I can source XXY but it will not be cheap.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    So do you reckon his rep has been pegged at the lowest level in order to render his efforts futile, or will he be allowed to crank it back up only to have it all taken away again, like Sisyphus with that rock?
    "King Sisyphus promoted navigation and commerce but was avaricious and deceitful. He also killed travelers and guests, a violation of Xenia which fell under Zeus' domain. He took pleasure in these killings because they allowed him to maintain his iron-fisted rulership. Sisyphus and Salmoneus were known to hate each other as Sisyphus had consulted with the Oracle of Delphi on just how to kill Salmoneus without incurring any severe consequences for himself. From Homer onwards, Sisyphus was famed as the craftiest of men. He seduced his niece Tyro in one of his plots to kill Salmoneus, only for Tyro to slay the children she bore by him when she discovered that Sisyphus was planning on eventually using them to dethrone her father Salmoneus."

MF isn't half as bad!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    So do you reckon his rep has been pegged at the lowest level in order to render his efforts futile, or will he be allowed to crank it back up only to have it all taken away again, like Sisyphus with that rock?
    I love the cunning way you planted that suggestion in admin's head!

When are you goiung to be top of the rep charts? This is SUPPOSED to be an IT forum after all. And I don't understand any of your posts so they must be good!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Has he bollocks like! He's logging in with his sockies and repping himself like **** - the sad fat bastard!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Couldn't they be told to get a room?
    Preferably one at the back ...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    And guns.

Plenty of guns.

Preferably big guns that make a loud noise.

Only for AtW of course.

And some diLithium ads for me.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Quit it you two
    Couldn't they be told to get a room?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Has he bollocks like! He's logging in with his sockies and repping himself like **** - the sad fat bastard!
    I am keeping an eye on the rep now and deleting any crap ones

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And guns.

Plenty of guns.

Preferably big guns that make a loud noise.

Only for AtW of course.

And some diLithium ads for me.
    Try this!

WEAPONS for LEGO LOVERS: Amazon.co.uk: Martin Hüdepohl: Books

And no, I have put an affiliate tracking link on it

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Not really, been on the thread before, and if I was ever going to turn ass, it wouldn''t be for you son
    Quit it you two

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied

Not really, been on the thread before, and if I was ever going to turn ass, it wouldn''t be for you son

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Pretty boys don't normally attract the attention of women, but men. SO I guess it's no wonder you're turning down a lady.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I'm still young and pretty enough to get it for free, thanks anyway.
    When the boys stop tipping you the wink, you know who to speak to.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Pretty boys don't normally attract the attention of women, but men. SO I guess it's no wonder you're turning down a lady.
    NorthernLadyUK is about about as Lady as a Thai LadyBoy. Not that I would know.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The ring of truth chimes sweetly.

Thanks honey. Will get you a discount next time for that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X