• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Message : FAO Administrator.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But MF has flounced so the entire target market has evaporated
    Has he bollocks like! He's logging in with his sockies and repping himself like **** - the sad fat bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Has he bollocks like! He's logging in with his sockies and himself like **** - the sad fat bastard!
      Well a man needs a hobby. Ask NorthernLady.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Ask NorthernLady.
        I'd rather not. I find her/his/its attempts at innuendo clumsy, dull and boring. The sooner it dies from a dose of the clap the better!

Comment

Has everyone had their rep stripped?

Comment

I'd rather not. I find her aura of beauty overwhelming and challenging to my repressed homoerotic desires. if I can stay angry then I can probably keep a lid on it!
            There you go sweetie. All better now?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              There you go sweetie. All better now?
              FFS! Not another arse bandit with dreams of being shagnastied by a Marine.

It's the Uniform, isn't it? Is your favourite film "An officer and a Gentleman"?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                Has everyone had their rep stripped?
                yes. plus MF got a huge -ve amount.

Comment

FFS! Not another arse bandit with dreams of being shagnastied by a Marine.

It's the Uniform, isn't it? Is your favourite film "An officer and a Gentleman"?
                  That's better. Let it all bubble out.

They just keep snaring you don't they? No matter how many times you crawl home crying to the missus and swear it will never happen again, there's always another young fella waiting to lure you when you inadvertently wander into the wrong part of town.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    That's better. Let it all bubble out.

They just keep snaring you don't they? No matter how many times you crawl home crying to the missus and swear it will never happen again, there's always another young fella waiting to lure you when you inadvertently wander into the wrong part of town.
                    Now that, is a better quality of post!

Comment

Now that, is a better quality of post!
                      The ring of truth chimes sweetly.

Thanks honey. Will get you a discount next time for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X