• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bloody women!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bloody women!"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    My missus has an annoying habit when she is driving, when she asks for confirmation of some part of the journey.

I'll say something like, it's the next left (in plenty of time of course, not a last second shout), she'll say "Are you sure?", I'll say yes.

She'll say again, "Are you sure?", and I'll say yes again, and she'll say "Are you sure?" for a 3rd time. After that I usually say stop asking me for directions if you're not going to believe me.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Some woman reversed her car into mine the other day. No spatial awareness, see.
    Maybe she was trying to annoy you? Or fancied you and wanted to get your phone number.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Some woman reversed her car into mine the other day. No spatial awareness, see.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    FTFY
    Nearly as many threads saying "bloody men" as "bloody kids"

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You want to see the threads on Mumsnet titled 'Bloody men'... Hilarious...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You want to see the thread on Mumsnet by Mrs Scooby titled 'Bloody men'... Hilarious...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You see I thought they'd both chosen their life partners poorly.
    Mean, but made me larf

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Being married is cheaper than divorced. Apparently....
    I stick to hookers, much cheaper than both and at least they let me keep my dignity.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Too right, brother, too right...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    we now Know where the love goes Mr Scooby -> Mrs Scooby!

finally.

I'm going to be in touch with my feminine side today, I'm going to be irrationally moody all day and blame my partner for every thing. She hates that. But it has to be done sometimes. Only way I stay sane.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby View Post
    She did it, and too be fair, we stayed on the M6 longer and took the normal route. She now wants to drive back on the motorway
    Please let us know when you are driving back so we can avoid the motorways.....

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think Mrs scooby might be stressed about having to drive if she's not used to it. Just let her get on with it in her own time.
    This was the exact issue. What made it worse, I set the satnav to take us and avoid motorways. After 15miles the satnav annouced "take the first exit on to the M65"... Not much i could do. luckily it was only for 5 miles. We then hit Preston and it annouces "take the 3rd exit to the M6"

She did it, and too be fair, we stayed on the M6 longer and took the normal route. She now wants to drive back on the motorway

Quietly impressed with her, and I've told her so!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    That's exactly what i thought when I read the post
    You see I thought they'd both chosen their life partners poorly.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think Mrs scooby might be stressed about having to drive if she's not used to it. Just let her get on with it in her own time.
    That's exactly what i thought when I read the post

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Are you sure you are cut out for this married lark?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X