• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Missus' Mate and her secret Boob Job"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    There is definately a case of diminishing returns with boobies. As zoiderman said, there's only so much 'flub-a-dub-a-dub ing' you can do
    they much better to look at and yearn

it's like a dog chasing a car down the street. brilliant fun, but what the heck do you do when you catch it ?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I saw a cartoon once of a fat, ugly man (was it me?) and a thing beautiful woman looking in a mirror. The man ees himself as thin and handsome, the woman as fat and ugly.
    Personally, I love a bird with low self esteem And if she's got big tits, so much the better.

The rest of you guys are just shallow

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It's like a reverse anorexia - I look in the mirror and think "I'm not fat".

Just rereading this thread, I think Zoiderman must be very short. Or only date tall ladies.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But self-esteem is often a reflection of how you'd like others to see you. As men don't care much about boob size, I can only assume it's other women who make her feel small. Bitches.

Point of order: you are, by dint of your forum name, a practically perfect person.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Is it? Hmm. Yeah perhaps you're right. Fkc me, that's depressing isn't it.

I know. I was trying to inject a bit of humility in that last line.
    I saw a cartoon once of a fat, ugly man (was it me?) and a thing beautiful woman looking in a mirror. The man ees himself as thin and handsome, the woman as fat and ugly.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    That's because of the friction from your hairy jowls.
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    No, I think most men are more concerned with getting a shag, than what's bouncing around (or not) underneath.
    So, you're saying that, in the interests of getting a shag, you don't worry about "what's bouncing around underneath".

At an absolute minimum, you should worry about the presence of a set of balls and a cock. I would have hoped someone would have told you that already

Well, Ok, i'll concede (from the posts above) that some guys don't like tits particularly. That doesn't include me. If you prefer a woman to look like an eleven year old boy, then knock yourselves out. Doesn't work for me though

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    ... And, to be frank, once you've had your fill of rubbing your face between 2 giant tits, they soon loose their sheen...
    That's because of the friction from your hairy jowls. Try shaving immediately beforehand, and you'll find they buff up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    But self-esteem is often a reflection of how you'd like others to see you. As men don't care much about boob size, I can only assume it's other women who make her feel small. Bitches.

Point of order: you are, by dint of your forum name, a practically perfect person.
    Is it? Hmm. Yeah perhaps you're right. Fkc me, that's depressing isn't it.

I know. I was trying to inject a bit of humility in that last line.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    From my distant memories of getting hold of a rumble, big boobs were clearly down the pecking order of must haves. And, to be frank, once you've had your fill of rubbing your face between 2 giant tits, they soon loose their sheen.

The business end is where it is at, and I am slightly concerned, nowadays, of the fashion in women shaving their bits, and end up looking like pre pubescent girls...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You're kidding, right ?...
    No, I think most men are more concerned with getting a shag, than what's bouncing around (or not) underneath.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    you mean only girls with big tits get dates?

If a woman truly believes the size of her knockers affects her chances with decent blokes then she has bigger problems.

How many men would kick Kiera Knightly out of bed?

75 Celebrities With Small Boobs and Flat Chests That We Love

(admittedly in the above there are a number of ladies with average size breasts which shows the obsession - Jessica Alba = small wtf?)

Bethany's Top Five Flat-chested TV Actresses Who Would Never Make it Today - E-Verse Radio

Try this:

The truth about being flat - a visitor comment at 007 Breasts

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You're kidding, right ?

As wise old contractor once told me, back in the early nineties, when he sat me down to give me advice, "Son, there's no such thing as too much money, or tits that are too big'. I never realised that West Yorkshire produced such philosophers.........

I'd say there's a limit but sometimes it's nice to step out of your comfort zone now and again...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

You're kidding, right ?

As wise old contractor once told me, back in the early nineties, when he sat me down to give me advice, "Son, there's no such thing as too much money, or tits that are too big'. I never realised that West Yorkshire produced such philosophers.........

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I wonder if therapy would be more or less effective.
    Better than perky tits ? I think not

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Perhaps her boob enhancement was nowt to do with men, and more to do with her own self esteem.

Each to their own though - if it's something that really, really gets you down and you can do something about it without hurting anyone else - why not? I balk a bit at the idea of going under the knife for cosmetic reasons (not that I'm exactly perfect....) but can see why some might.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X