• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Clubcard Vouchers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Clubcard Vouchers"

Collapse

• swamp
    replied
    I convert mine to airmiles (BA Avios).

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    redspottedhanky for train tickets. Used to be 3x but its 2x now so not quite as good but decent enough if you're gonna pay for train anyway.

In the past, have bought legoland annual passes too. Saves a fortune - aint cheap to turn up at the gate.

Rule is never spend vouchers in store - you get 1x value. Unless they're doing a 2x swap sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Smarties

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As I peruse the Tesco clubcard rewards website I was wondering. For those of you who accumulate these things what do you spend them on?
    Eurotunnel

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Bought Jessops double your money vouchers and ended up spunking out £450 of our money, £450 of Jessops on a good Telescope for the kids.

Also did my sailing certification with them. Some deals are stupidly good, too good.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As I peruse the Tesco clubcard rewards website I was wondering. For those of you who accumulate these things what do you spend them on?
    I collect Sainsbury's points as they are the only place where you can use them in turn on Petrol. I do have a Clubcard but its my ex's so any points go to her

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    We get sent a money voucher every so often and they don't accrue, stick it in the wife's purse and usually goes on grocery shopping or fuel.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    MF, do you still buy those Tesco vouchers half price for cash at Sunday Church?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Went for 2 legoland passes. Month at blinkbox. £80 Chef and Brewer vouchers. £60 Pizza Express vouchers. £40 Ask vouchers. Costs £88.40, got £300 left to spend. May have to take out a Gym membership.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Sssssshhhh! Tesco online .... order something big .... cancel AFTER the order is confirmed ... ClubCard points paid anyway. Shhhhhhhh!

A Tester. Somewhere. Somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    The redemption was a limited time. Not a great deal - 1.5 times face value IIRC. But had a load about to expire so seemed a good way to get rid of them.
    See above, I was talking about earning points by paying the E.On bills, not redeeming them against the bill......

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Didn't know we'd any other NE folk, not since DP left Newcastle
    I keep quiet about it but moved here 14 years ago when my wife wanted to work in the Dales and I need to continue commuting south.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Didn't know we'd any other NE folk, not since DP left Newcastle

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's massive. Are you stalking me?!
    No just live nearby and that Tesco is a two mile diversion on the way home.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    Dont think thats a limited offer, I'm pretty sure on my last statement where it tells you how you earnt the points still showed E.On.
    The redemption was a limited time. Not a great deal - 1.5 times face value IIRC. But had a load about to expire so seemed a good way to get rid of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X