• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Welcome to zoiderlady!"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Realityhackisafookwit was always going to be a tricky one to get past.
    MFisafookwit did get passed however. I just can't be arsed to use it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    My one and only was banned on his first post, which was entirely innocuous and uninflammatory.
    Realityhackisafookwit was always going to be a tricky one to get past.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Fookwits. Sockies profiles don't appear until there first posts have been approved.

Errr so I've heard.
    My one and only was banned on his first post, which was entirely innocuous and uninflammatory.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Fookwits. Sockies profiles don't appear until there first posts have been approved.

Errr so I've heard.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I get the same thing QED it's BP's sockie....

Errr so I've heard.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    I am flattered to have made such an impact on someones life that thay would go to these lengths.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Sas is banned so maybe it's him.
    Or is it

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Not so BP might have seen the "welcome to newest member" thing and copy-pasted the link.

Sas is banned so maybe it's him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Ferkit
    Search for members under zoider. I am tempted to say its not my sockie - but then 75% of my posts are lies. Consider this -do you think I have the wit to create a sockie?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/zoiderlady.html

Can't wait for the first post.

Shall we have a weep on whose sockie this is? I bet MF wins......
    Diver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Ferkit

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Welcome to zoiderlady!

Welcome to zoiderlady!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/zoiderlady.html

Can't wait for the first post.

Shall we have a weep on whose sockie this is? I bet MF wins......

Working...
X