• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A thread to bully all hypocritical God-bothering twunts ..."

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    The reformed church of enlightened eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-markists
    How long did that take you? Or was it a miracle? (or some Excel)

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    That's it, I'm starting a new religion called the The church of enlightened eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-markists.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That's it, I'm starting a new religion called the The reformed church of enlightened eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-markists.
    more !

splitter!

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post

You're a Mentalist, an absolute window licker!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by diver View Post
    burn the heretic.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    That's it, I'm starting a new religion called the The reformed church of enlightened eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-markists.
    You pair of cheating bastards. You cut-n-pasted my hard work.

You two aren't the plagiarising Injuns I have to work with every day are you?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Live and let live

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Let me get this straight...

All you did to cure your immense pain was shout "eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark"?

I must remember that.
    That's it, I'm starting a new religion called the The church of enlightened eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-markists.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Funny that. About ten years back I kept getting these awful pains and once when I was on the way home it got so bad I had to stop the van. I wondered if I had a ruptured appendix or summit and thought of driving to the nearest hospital. I shouted at the top of my voice oh f& &* %$££ %%5$ &$%$ &*&**& **&& !!! and it stopped instantly.

Maybe we are onto something here! The new religion!
    Let me get this straight...

All you did to cure your immense pain was shout "eff-ampersand-ampersand-star-percent-dollar-pound-pound-space-percent-percent-five-dollar-space-ampersand-dollar-space-ampersand-star-ampersand-star-star-ampersand-space-star-star-ampersand-ampersand-space-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark-exclamation-mark"?

I must remember that.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Is the world really flat and supported on the back of four elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle swimming through space?
    Don't be silly. It's turtles all the way down.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Each time it has instantly started working.
    Funny that. About ten years back I kept getting these awful pains and once when I was on the way home it got so bad I had to stop the van. I wondered if I had a ruptured appendix or summit and thought of driving to the nearest hospital. I shouted at the top of my voice oh f& &* %$££ %%5$ &$%$ &*&**& **&& !!! and it stopped instantly.

Maybe we are onto something here! The new religion!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    While I dislike the disrespectful tone of this thread, I find the miracles thing interesting, as if I was of a superstitious mind, I would be declaring a miracle.

My car has an intermittent fault with an indicator light. I expect there's a lose connection. It has failed twice. And twice I have been moved to swear at it out loud. Each time it has instantly started working. So it is either magic (God, angels, sympathetic magic, psychic powers), coincidence or there is some causal relationship that made me swear at just the point when it was about to get better.

If I was superstitious I might look for a magical answer, buy there is no rational reason why this would be correct. So I'll stick with one of the other two and stack it up against all the times when coincidences don't happen.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Is the world really flat and supported on the back of four elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle swimming through space?
    No it's not. But our entire Universe is within a soap-bubble, blown by a bubble making machine in a bigger Universe.

I live in fear of the Big Pop!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    This thread has generated over 100 posts and is therefore now classed a success.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X