• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Aye Aye

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Aye Aye"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Great to see ye Snaw! Same old madness here in Blighty. Left your laptop bag in lots of new and exciting places lately?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hey Snaw...Good to see you here.
    Sadly one of your countrymen has become the laughing stock of CUK.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Hey snaw Nice to see you. Sounds like life treating you well over there. Planning on staying long-term?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Welcome back stranger, hope all is good with you.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    good stuff, canny beat a bit if banning
    You seem to have picked up a Scottish accent whilst in Singapore?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Everyone's banned, or just been banned, or is about to be banned.
    good stuff, canny beat a bit if banning

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Welcome back fella.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What's new?
    Everyone's banned, or just been banned, or is about to be banned.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    FTFY

Oh and you are not a real poster now until you have been banned. Or called a cretin by sasguru.
    I'll chip into any fund that'll help lose his most prized possession. I'm sure it'll change everything ...

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    What's new?
    Try not to slip, there's blood on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Jeez, a mere infant calling me a socckie. I'm seriously thinking the standards of newbie bullying must have dropped to let this cretin through the filter.

<edit> he deleted his post already.... eye eye or something?

All good in sing sing, bought the obligatory 'I live in the country so I'll by a' hoose. Dunno, hard to motivate yerself to post in the late wee hours of UK when it's just the non contracting overseas domiciled CUK contingent.

Nice to see the dim and dodgy are as welcoming as always. Sounds like the UK is booming DP, you restocking gold?

Rest seems to be same ole same ole.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    AtW is still in negotiation with the mail order bride company
    FTFY

Oh and you are not a real poster now until you have been banned. Or called a cretin by sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Your first post for a while - where have you been?

BBC News - Occupy London camp evicted from St Paul's Cathedral

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    What's new?
    Hi there. Hows the weather over there ? we have daffodils coming up right now, even up in Scotland
    not to bad for the middle of March

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    - There's a rep system
    - AtW is still in a bedsit in Brum but does seem to actually have some paying customers
    - Peoplesoft bloke has taken over your role of sparring with Dodgy
    - Sas has a new shed.
    - Churchill is banned
    - Brillo is unbanned
    - I'll be buying that Surrey mansion this Summer that DimPrawn has been dreaming about for 6 years.

Rest is same old.

How is Singapore going? Homesick yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X