• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "what's so shocking about breasts?"

Collapse

• The Spartan
    replied
    Oh Holly Willoughbooby

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    In all seriousness, why is it that female nipples are still taboo, even in adult TV shows, yet any amount of cleavage seems to be fine even on kids TV?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    mmmmm mm boobies
    A warm front approaching, with some high pressure immediately after. Leading to a wet spell with sunny intervals

mmmm

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Mmmm Susanna... a fine filly if ever I saw one.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    They should make it mandatory for all weather reports to be done topless.
    Eurggh Fred Talbot topless

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    This thread is useless without pictures.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    This thread is useless without pictures.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Well we've got to have our mammaries to keep abreast of the news

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    They should make it mandatory for all weather reports to be done topless.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Breasts gotta love them mmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic what's so shocking about breasts?

what's so shocking about breasts?

BBC's Susanna Reid: what's so shocking about breasts? - Telegraph

Well I have had a good look round today and I can find nothing shocking so far. But I am going to have a further look round just to be sure.

About time Suzanna did a topless session really as there is nothing shocking.

Working...
X