• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Justified

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Justified"

Collapse

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Rather than start a new thread - what's Homeland like for someone who likes 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc?

edit: the first couple aren't on 4OD anymore, damn. And searching Netflix the closest I found was:
    Starts well but is 5 episodes too long IMO.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Rather than start a new thread - what's Homeland like for someone who likes 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc?

edit: the first couple aren't on 4OD anymore, damn. And searching Netflix the closest I found was:

Horseland
    Welcome to Horseland, home of gorgeous steeds whose human friends have fun learning about good sportsmanship, friendship and responsibility.
    Last edited by d000hg; 30 March 2012, 08:54.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Halfway through series 1 of Justified - I hope it improves as it's not that great so far.

I've also rewatched Band of Brothers. Essential telly if you've not seen it.
    It gets better. You've got to stick it out to season 2 though when the Bennetts come into it. Brilliant characters.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Don't forget 24 redemption or whatever that 2 hour thing was called.
    That was s7e00 was actually good, much better than how the series have dropped off to...

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    As an aside Justified is currently rating a massive 8.8 on IMDB so I will deffo give it a go.
    +1

When I've finished 24, we on s7e21 so only one season to go!!

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Like Justified

Have a look at House of Lies (TV Series 2012) - IMDb

A bit close to our own industry, but interesting.
    Read the IMDB blurb and it immediately made me think of Ari, played by Jeremy Piven in Entourage.

Now that was a great series, think it finished after 8.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Halfway through series 1 of Justified - I hope it improves as it's not that great so far.

I've also rewatched Band of Brothers. Essential telly if you've not seen it.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I love Justified (and the totty).

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    PS Ladies I forgot to say how fit Don Cheadle is in this

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Like Justified

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    (edited) As an aside Justified is currently rating a massive 8.8 on IMDB so I will deffo give it a go.
    WLS.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Thanks - always interested in recommendations. I'm just finishing the 3rd series of Spiral (French police drama). It's worth a go.

(edited) As an aside Justified is currently rating a massive 8.8 on IMDB so I will deffo give it a go.
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 14 March 2012, 09:50.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Like Justified

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Anyone been watching this?

Just finished season 2 - got season 3 to catch up on now.
    Love the moonshine making Mags Bennett who takes a hammer to her son's fingers when he's in need of punishment. Whole family are a bunch of redneck freaks; as are most of the characters in the show - not surprising I guess since it's set in Kentucky.

Not very often I rave about things on TV but this is head and shoulders above anything I've seen for ages. Can well recommend.
    Am halfway though season 2.

It's decent telly but I relate better to Hung

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I might get the Season 1 DVD, I like off-the-wall recommendations.
    The Bennetts are always thrashing out redneck hillbilly music on their banjos. Right up your street

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I might get the Season 1 DVD, I like off-the-wall recommendations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X