• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My consignment of cadburys crème eggs has just arrived"

Collapse

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I thought there was a big fuss about kingsize chocolate, so they were changed to duo's to encourage "sharing" among fat bastards
    Doesnt work, I dont share and if the bars shrink I buy more. I am not restricted by make so usualy pick the biggest bar.

**AB. Fat bastard and happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I thought there was a big fuss about kingsize chocolate, so they were changed to duo's to encourage "sharing" among fat bastards

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I know I know, Karstadt (Kind of like John Lewis but with a top notch food court) do amazing chocolates. But sometimes there's a hankering that will just no go away.
    Dalmyr old chap!

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Shipping Cadbury's creme eggs, or Cadbury's anything, abroad to Germany is inexpressably sad when there are probably aisle after aisle of proper Belgian or Swiss chocolates there, or _anything_ better than that sugary muck
    Well at least its the real thing that's being shipped.

Licencing Dairy Milk to Hershey's really sucks, cos it tastes like tulip, had some last year in NY.

Nothing like the real thing.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yummy.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I know I know, Karstadt (Kind of like John Lewis but with a top notch food court) do amazing chocolates. But sometimes there's a hankering that will just no go away.
    In Karstadt in Frankfurt I found goodie bags of all those sweets we used to like as kids, Fruit Salads, Blackjacks, Drumsticks, Lovehearts,etc. and all original by Matlow...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Shipping Cadbury's creme eggs, or Cadbury's anything, abroad to Germany is inexpressably sad when there are probably aisle after aisle of proper Belgian or Swiss chocolates there, or _anything_ better than that sugary muck

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Shipping Cadbury's creme eggs, or Cadbury's anything, abroad to Germany is inexpressably sad
    Its scooper we are talking about here. While its sad its hardly surprising.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I've searched high I've searched low they're no where to be found so had a relation ship some out.

But wait! I could swear they are smaller than I remember. They use to be the size of my hand, what's going over there?!!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    All normal size chocolate bars have got smaller.

Even kingsize ones have got smaller.

And the price no doubt shrunk with the chocolate?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    200g bars of Dairy Milk are about the same size as they were in the past.
    200g bars of Dairy Milk don't get sold with the words "kingsize" on them.

They get sold as large bars of Dairy Milk. (Though you can get larger)

Mars bars, Bountys, Twix, Snickers etc get sold with the words "kingsize" on them.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    200g bars of Dairy Milk are about the same size as they were in the past.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    But wait! I could swear they are smaller than I remember. They use to be the size of my hand, what's going over there?!!!
    All normal size chocolate bars have got smaller.

Even kingsize ones have got smaller.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why is Scooter Shaunbhoy???
    Shaunbhoy is currently banned. KUATB

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    I presume you're preparing the deep fat fryer as we speak.
    Why is Scooter Shaunbhoy???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X