• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "International Ladies Eve"

Collapse

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    And I'm just wondering why is it that many really pretty girls have plump arses and women with more toned shapely bums tend to be a bit less pretty.

It's a shame that is.
    Because if you're really pretty, you can afford to have a bit of flab. Most guys wont care about one or two un-toned areas. If you have good looks, you dont need to work as hard as others on your appearance. The handsome in life can always coast by on having a pretty face.

Very few women are very pretty and have smoking hot bodies as well, that takes a lot of commitment and work as well as being blessed with good looks. If one is continually complimented and given everything on a platter for instance, they will be less inclined to put in as much effort as others.

The more toned girls who you say are a bit less pretty have a name, butterfaces. Girls with great bodies but mehhhhh faces. Usually they are the best bet to meet or take home for several reasons.

I find it strange one wonders about this. It is plainly obvious as to why. You will never find the perfect male/female with flawless looks, great body and a good attitude as well. Compromises always have to be made.

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Needs examples:

I think this is a bit mean because although some people say these women all have butterfaces and need paper bags, I think some have cute faces especially the first two or three:

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    And I'm just wondering why is it that many really pretty girls have plump arses and women with more toned shapely bums tend to be a bit less pretty.

It's a shame that is.
    Regardless Doodab, any women (especially breathing) is out of your league.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

It's a shame that is.
    I like a pretty face and a plump arse so I don't care!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I once read married women are fat because when they are single they see whats in the fridge and then go to bed, but after they marry they see whats in the bed and head to the fridge.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    What if you have a fat arse and an ugly face? Is that nicely balanced?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why is it a shame?
    Because it means their backside is out of proportion to the rest of their bodies.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    And I'm just wondering why is it that many really pretty girls have plump arses.

It's a shame that is.
    Why is it a shame?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I believe it's possible to have fat sucked from your arse and injected into your face. Nice.
    That would explain why we have Clare Short then.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Doesn't sound to hard a decision to me.
    I believe it's possible to have fat sucked from your arse and injected into your face. Nice.

Edit: http://www.plasticsurgery.com/fat-grafting/info.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Because a slightly rounded face is prettier. Slightly rounded = layer of fat. Unfortunately one can't decide which bits to keep plump and which bits to get skinny.
    Doesn't sound to hard a decision to me.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Needs examples:

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Because a slightly rounded face is prettier. Slightly rounded = layer of fat. Unfortunately one can't decide which bits to keep plump and which bits to get skinny.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a topic International Ladies Eve

International Ladies Eve

It's a shame that is.

Working...
X