• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Join the official CUK clique group now!"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I knew they existed but don't know how to join. Guess I'll remain outside the clique.
    I'd say that is a given.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There's grope sex and cake at my group.
    surely

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    There's group sex and cake at my group.
    You, Mrs Palm and her 5 lovely daughters don't meet any definition of group-sex I've ever heard of.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    This is more MF's group.
    Urban Dict
    Last edited by Old Greg; 7 March 2012, 14:41.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Oh Goody! Count me in

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    WHS.

They are a secret Zionist society that run CUK behind the scenes. They are in charge of Admin, the Mods, TPD. We are given the appearance of free will but really we are being controlled. Rep is their latest weapon to ensure we are tethered to the wheel. Zoiderman discovered the truth and has paid the ultimate price.

He is a hero. They're among us....

This guy kandr was the CUK's very own Robert Langdon, he almost unmasked the group but he never made it.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1224156

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    The CUK Glitterati as MF called them are the real clique.
    WHS.

They are a secret Zionist society that run CUK behind the scenes. They are in charge of Admin, the Mods, TPD. We are given the appearance of free will but really we are being controlled. Rep is their latest weapon to ensure we are tethered to the wheel. Zoiderman discovered the truth and has paid the ultimate price.

He is a hero. They're among us....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    WTF? Who are these Glitterati?

Mind you, if they are Gary Glitter fans, I am not interested. I saw him in concert one Christmas - early 80s at Exeter university. But that was before the revelations......

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    FYI groups normally involve more than 1

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Join them all now. One day rep will be seen as passe - it might be groups next so get in before the rush!
    Google Wave... Google +.... CUK Groups

Oh no. I'm not setting up accounts for me, my company & all my online alter egos again.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Groups! Another CUK thing I never realised existed.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I knew they existed but don't know how to join. Guess I'll remain outside the clique.
    Your'e a member of the original unofficial clique aren't you? Why did I never get an invite?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Join them all now. One day rep will be seen as passe - it might be groups next so get in before the rush!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X