• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cyclist twat

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cyclist twat"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How come he's allowed swear words in thread titles?
    Isn't 3 bans in one day enough?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    By all means carry on with that Russell, particularly in built-up areas. Hard shoulders are totally up for grabs too, because it's not like any of the emergency services use those lanes. Oh, and the gaps in central reservations are specifically for U-turns. Knock yourself out.
    How come he's allowed swear words in thread titles?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Knock yourself out.
    Literally

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    By all means carry on with that Russell, particularly in built-up areas. Hard shoulders are totally up for grabs too, because it's not like any of the emergency services use those lanes. Oh, and the gaps in central reservations are specifically for U-turns. Knock yourself out.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    One can hardly be in control of one's height...Perhaps he's got a insecurity complex. It often causes people to be jerks.
    You also can't be in control of how ugly and dim you are, but it doesn't stop anyone making fun of you

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I still don't see why calling someone short is perceived as an insult. I am short but not fat or bald!
    One can hardly be in control of one's height...Perhaps he's got a insecurity complex. It often causes people to be jerks.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    I bet he's the guy who parks on double yellow 'cuz it would take him too long to park properly or he's too cheap to pay.

Frig why bother with staying in the lane why not straddle and keep everyone behind you. Or better yet pass on on the right and cut off everyone else. mwaa ha ha

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Pop your daughter/wife/mother on a bike and have a re-think.

If you 'run a cyclist over' with proof of intent there will be no contracts for you for a while.

Seriously put that ego away big boy .... you are sick.
    Why would I run my wife/daughter/mother over (also what about father/sons etc?)? Just that annoying twat who had a go at me.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Even though this was russell talking, I am willing to accept that he might have been joking
    Since he's a sockpuppet, I think it's fairly likely.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Even though this was russell talking, I am willing to accept that he might have been joking
    Taking internet, add anonymity and it seems to cause a few offensive posts.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Pop your daughter/wife
    I dont think any woman will go near russell - so no chance of him getting married or breeding.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

If you 'run a cyclist over' with proof of intent there will be no contracts for you for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    If I run a cyclist over, am I likely to get more than 3 points?

Last edited by Dallas; 28 February 2012, 14:52. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    And I am over 6'5" so fail on the short bit
    I think Shaquille O'Neal could get away with calling you shortarse.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I bet the cyclist was you!!, he looked a bit retarded and was short, bald and fat, wait I suppose that could be quite a few on here , d000gh, spacecadet, yourself,etc.

I've had a full head of hair for at least 6 months now
    And I am over 6'5" so fail on the short bit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X