• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Some house buyers are in la la land."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    This old record again? zzzzzzzzz ...

So you think Im a second account for another member? This should be a laugh; who do you presume I am then?
    Fucktard Jones.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The economic situation means we have a bunch of really crappy sockies.
    This old record again? zzzzzzzzz ...

So you think Im a second account for another member? This should be a laugh; who do you presume I am then?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Oh boo hoo.

Welcome back.
    The economic situation means we have a bunch of really crappy sockies.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Now go back to the corner you silly little child ..
    Oh boo hoo.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Your stock response to any derogatory reply.
    No, just to offensive creeps like yourself. You are the one that started being rude, so expect rudeness in return.

Now go back to the corner you silly little child ..

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    So I have to ask, were you in some kind of accident at a young age or is your father and mother also brother and sister?
    Your stock response to any derogatory reply. I can only assume that this whole sibling bonding swipe is par for the course for your lowly rung of the evolutionary ladder.
    Hang in there peabrain, you may yet find your level of acceptance on here.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    As far as one of my neighbours is concerned I would be more than happy to sell my house to Fred West.
    At least he did not let his garden get overgrown.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Yeah, but the average pikey could have your house wim. Fortunately for your neighbours, most of them would not lower their standards.

And you think this based on what you retarded troll?

As Ive already said, I actually live in one of the best sectors in this area and have several neighbours who are very well off, so you couldnt be more wrong.

So I have to ask, were you in some kind of accident at a young age or is your father and mother also brother and sister?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Why confuse business with personal taste?

Someone could be a swinger for all I care, if they have the money, they can have my house.
    Yeah, but the average pikey could have your house wim. Fortunately for your neighbours, most of them would not lower their standards.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    As far as one of my neighbours is concerned I would be more than happy to sell my house to Fred West.

Ah Just noticed SAS's post!

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Agency phoned to say he was offering £750k 'cash' even though he needed a mortgage.

I refused as being I didn't like him.

He can fook orf.
    Why confuse business with personal taste?

Someone could be a swinger for all I care, if they have the money, they can have my house.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Asking £800K for my place and had a viewing yesterday. Little wiry man, dodgy tash and terrible combover. He was dressed in a saggy gray suit, was softly spoken and spelt of wee.

He went around saying how he was looking to upgrade his house as he'd been permie for a while and his wife was doing quite well. It was going to be a push but based on his wife's salary he was able to get a £500k mortgage(after they'd taken him off)

He absolutely enthused over the house but to be honest I quite like my neighbours and the thought of this man pot noodling while looking out over next door was quite disturbing.

Agency phoned to say he was offering £750k 'cash' even though he needed a mortgage.

He can fook orf.
    Willy waver

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Asking £800K for my place and had a viewing yesterday. Little wiry man, dodgy tash and terrible combover. He was dressed in a saggy gray suit, was softly spoken and spelt of wee.

He went around saying how he was looking to upgrade his house as he'd been permie for a while and his wife was doing quite well. It was going to be a push but based on his wife's salary he was able to get a £500k mortgage(after they'd taken him off)

He absolutely enthused over the house but to be honest I quite like my neighbours and the thought of this man pot noodling while looking out over next door was quite disturbing.

He can fook orf.
    Your old mate Wilmslow not get a discount then??

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear that. Forced sale? Shame I don't want to buy in Pekham otherwise I'd come and view it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Some house buyers are in la la land.

Some house buyers are in la la land.

He can fook orf.

Working...
X