• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weekend you will mostly...................."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I can't believe so many women watch football and rugby these days. Baffling.

I mean it's not even as if the players have tight shorts like the Aussies is it?
    Oh, please!

you prefer the Aussies then Owly

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I told you it would be close.
    Oooooooooosh get in the Scotty Williams, power to rip the ball from Lawes, vision to put in the grubber and the pace to collect and finish POW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I told you it would be close.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I can't believe so many women watch football and rugby these days. Baffling.

I mean it's not even as if the players have tight shorts like the Aussies is it?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Great game.

England show great promise.

That. But extremely happy with the result.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    No try!!!
    I thought he got it down but would agree that the footage wasn't conclusive. I almost think it would have been in England's best interests to have not had the advantage played in that phase and taken a scrum in the middle of the park instead of swinging it wide.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Great game.

England show great promise.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    No try!!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Blast.

But it's not game, set and match Moore you moron!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Took daughter for cycle ride (cough) to the pub where by amazing coincidence the Rugby is on.

What are the odds.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Flipping heck!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    You'll be luck to get 20mpg out of it on the motorway let alone around town. Where does it fit with your 30mpg minimum request.
    Having just signed up to that parkers price guide it seems it's a bit overpriced as well. Oh well, there is always next time.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Well! I wasn't expecting that!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Some grumbling from FB friends re the quality of Brian Moore's commentating.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    A jolly good game all round ;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X