• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone buy Cravendale Milk?"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    In a childish & immature manner I am happy as I have a Kermit Backpack on its way to me

IF anyone is short a few codes some free ones were released these are:

FACEBOOKPC
    WMPROMO
    ASDAPROMO
    TESCOPROMO
    COOPPROMO
    JSPROMO
    NEWSLETTER
    MOTHERSDAY

The offer runs out tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    20 tokens. That's about a months worth of milk. Buy your own you tightwad.
    How many kids you got? You ever tried buying one kid something and not the others?!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    20 tokens. That's about a months worth of milk. Buy your own you tightwad.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Massive thank you to all those who have helped out with codes )

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Why do you need milk that lasts so long? Why not just buy smaller cartons - they last longer when not opened.
    We just buy 6pts each week and it never goes bad. Maybe our fridge is magic?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    In exchange for a few beer tokens at the next meetup can you send me the codes if you don't use them yourself?
    I do buy Cravendale, I don't use the codes, I sent you one already, I will send others. But because it keeps fresh for so long, I don't get through much milk !

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    I only ever buy it if the normal milk has sold out!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Cravendale.com ©2012

Flash grumbles apart, it's not really a very good website if you have to go to Wiki to find out what the product is:

Cravendale milk is filtered before high temperature pasteurization to remove pathogens. This process gives the product an extended shelf life (ESL) for which a premium is sometimes charged.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    It's a man thing pet, don't tell me you have never checked out a blokes "package" or bum.
    Honestly I “check out” male & female but I like to use a bit of subtlety

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    AB is this a relative of yours?
    It's a man thing pet, don't tell me you have never checked out a blokes "package" or bum.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I buy it as it usually lasts longer before going sour
    I already find our cheap milk often lasts well over a week - I'm certain that never used to be the case.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    No, but we are.
    AB is this a relative of yours?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    No, but we are.

**You might enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Never tried it - is it a health thing or can you tell the difference if I pour you a glass without showing you the carton?
    I buy it as it usually lasts longer before going sour

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I don’t think I am that desperate
    No, but we are.

**You might enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X