• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone buy Cravendale Milk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive thank you to all those who have helped out with codes )
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

20 tokens. That's about a months worth of milk. Buy your own you tightwad.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        20 tokens. That's about a months worth of milk. Buy your own you tightwad.
        How many kids you got? You ever tried buying one kid something and not the others?!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

In a childish & immature manner I am happy as I have a Kermit Backpack on its way to me

IF anyone is short a few codes some free ones were released these are:

FACEBOOKPC
          WMPROMO
          ASDAPROMO
          TESCOPROMO
          COOPPROMO
          JSPROMO
          NEWSLETTER
          MOTHERSDAY

The offer runs out tomorrow
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment