• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UKIP - worth a try?"

Collapse

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Having read all that it does tick a heck of a lot of boxes.
    Yeah, it's the bits which aren't on their website that you may disagree with.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Are you sure about that? You're not terribly good with numbers you know.
    How'd you know I was taking about you?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    He has my empathy for about 0.003 seconds..
    Are you sure about that? You're not terribly good with numbers you know.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    He feeds on displaying idiosyncrasies typical of a neglected childhood, possibly even a broken family. It needs to be vented, this is the result.

He has my empathy for about 0.003 seconds. His associates know him as Arnold Judas Rimmer.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Too cold (grey, overcast)
    Get over it.
    too expensive (rip off Britain)
    Have you been to other EU countries?
    too many chavs (paid to breed by my taxes)
    Other countries have more benefits/welfare than the UK, so it's not just a question of money.

I dont see what can be done to solve these problems
    Study history.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No still here, just waiting for someone to say something intelligent. That kinda rules you out eh.
    A cursory scan of your posts shows there is a disconnect between your ability and your assessment of that ability.
    You'll find out soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    No still here, just waiting for someone to say something intelligent.
    Don't hold your breath

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Bah! It's gone, probably for good.
    No still here, just waiting for someone to say something intelligent. That kinda rules you out eh.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Bah! It's gone, probably for good.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No I just realised it was bait. You then tried to prompt me to justify myself again accusing me of not knowing where I would go, and then trying to goad me with an attack re my skills. Ive seen it all before, and from people much better at it than you.

Having failed, you then try to use words such as cretin and moron to annoy me but fail again, and decide to post some childish rep against me. If I didnt get the impression you are almost 60, I would tell you to grow up, but its obviously too late.
    Oh diddums. Your mum might give you kisses if you ask nicely, when she comes back from doing tricks.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    If I didnt get the impression you are almost 60, I would tell you to grow up, but its obviously too late.
    No one can accuse you of not catching on quickly

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    So you're going tp leave but you don't know or care where.
    Go to Burkina Faso, if they'll have a cretin like you.

Seriously you couldn't make it up, the morons we have on here.
    No I just realised it was bait. You then tried to prompt me to justify myself again accusing me of not knowing where I would go, and then trying to goad me with an attack re my skills. Ive seen it all before, and from people much better at it than you.

Having failed, you then try to use words such as cretin and moron to annoy me but fail again, and decide to post some childish rep against me. If I didnt get the impression you are almost 60, I would tell you to grow up, but its obviously too late.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    He is quite funny
    I don't think he means to be

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    That's put you in your place SAS
    He is quite funny

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    You arent important enough for me to try and convince you, sorry if I gave you false hope of that by replying to your earlier questions.
    That's put you in your place SAS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X