• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How about this for a CV"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I don't like simple things turned into complex things and for that reason I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I'd ask her to redo it in UML so I could view it in Visual Paradigm

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    What, in the hope she brings a really fit friend with her who gets jealous and mounts you just as Michelle goes off to the bog?
    That could work as well, thanks Mich, never thought of that! Have a Friday virtual beer on me.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Visual.ly might be the app to look at if you're not a graphic designer.
    Nice find. That just ruined my productivity for the later part of today...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Visual.ly might be the app to look at if you're not a graphic designer.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Visually too busy, as others have said. But nice design cues. Too hard for an agent to read so they wouldn't bother.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Handy if you like pictures rather than new fangled words. What does she do, I got bored deciphering it.
    Self promotion.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Handy if you like pictures rather than new fangled words. What does she do, I got bored deciphering it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Given all the things she did and being an early adopter of many things, my question is "If your finger has always been on the pulse of the internet why dont you have your own company worth billions?"
    Maybe she did back in 1999 and now it's worth 50p.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Given all the things she did and being an early adopter of many things, my question is "If your finger has always been on the pulse of the internet why dont you have your own company worth billions?"

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    about.me?

What's that all about, LinkedIn, Fishbook, Twitter, my company website has an about me, why do I need another?
    I think its to give people one link which aggregate all your other social presences :shurgshoulders:

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    1999 does not make her an internet oldster.
    Indeed. I recall dialling into some random bulletin board in Wales back in 92.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    about.me?

What's that all about, LinkedIn, Fishbook, Twitter, my company website has an about me, why do I need another?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Reasonably humorous, certainly eye-catching. I'd probably at least invite for interview. And then probably be profoundly disappointed, though not surprised, that the candidate didn't live up to the hype.

edit: visited the website, looked at the about me, and decided that I'm out. 1999 does not make her an internet oldster.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Oh I don't know, she looks curvy and nice and fun, I'd ask her out.
    What, in the hope she brings a really fit friend with her who gets jealous and mounts you just as Michelle goes off to the bog?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X