• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just Welled Up: Im a dad!!"

Collapse

• DeludedAussie
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Sat outside the maternity ward at Paulton Hospital where I am very proud to announce that Mrs Pacharan has just brought our new baby boy Barry into the world.

Barry is a healthy 9 pounds and mother and sin are both doing great!
    What sort of a name is Barry???!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    IF you are real (which I doubt), and IF your wife has really just given birth (which I also doubt), and IF you did what you admit to (which again, I seriously doubt) then you truely are a reprehensible piece of crap.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    yes, Barry Island where he was (probably) conceived.(Missus was feeling a bit frisky after playing Super Hang On in the amusements).

He may also have been conceived in a layby in the village of Dean on the A361 but I'm not so keen on that name.
    my daughter, 'woolies shop doorway knee trembler' agrees with you on that one

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    congratulations dad

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Congratutalions!

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Congrats!
    Cheers Wim

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Does it turn creepy when you get called daddy as a sexual euphemism once you're a father?
    Hasn't happened yet. Will let you know tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I had a few encounters, yes, but it was strictly buns up.
    IF you are real (which I doubt), and IF your wife has really just given birth (which I also doubt), and IF you did what you admit to (which again, I seriously doubt) then you truely are a reprehensible piece of crap.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Congratulations!

Let me direct you to the right site... Highest Blocking Moldable Ear Plugs

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    None lol.

Maybe I'll have better luck up the services tonight

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Congrats!

Glad the son is such a healthy weight and hopefully not too difficult a birth for the mum. Well done ...

Question for new dads though? Does it turn creepy when you get called daddy as a sexual euphemism once you're a father?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    How many nurses did you get beam up whilst waiting?

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    Congrats fella

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Need to find a recipe for leeks in cheese shoes for when she gets out.

It's her favourite

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Have you named him after Barry Chuckle ?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    That was just some obscure thread about 10CC song titles.
    Oh, I gave up after the second line.

Maybe the new dog will eat the baby?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X