• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Darren Upton - CUK To Blame"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Hey AtW, how come you have a picture of Wilmslow driving up the M62 behind a lorry as your avatar?
    We are all Wilmslow on a motorway.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You do realise his stag do will involve a trip to DFS to collect his sofa?
    Oi, you'll scare 'em all away!

I'll need some help buying all stuff for the new kitchen also...
    Last edited by AtW; 12 February 2012, 17:10.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You fed up with feeling better then?

Seriously, the very best of luck when you decide to take the plunge. Can I have an invite to your stag do please?
    You do realise his stag do will involve a trip to DFS to collect his sofa?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I feel a lot better now.

Might even get married soon
    You fed up with feeling better then?

Seriously, the very best of luck when you decide to take the plunge. Can I have an invite to your stag do please?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Hey AtW, how come you have a picture of Wilmslow driving up the M62 behind a lorry as your avatar?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Any plans to seek help?
    I feel a lot better now.

Might even get married soon

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I went insane.
    Any plans to seek help?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    So £1,672.87

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    When are you selling it for a few million to a large company?
    Why make trillions when we can make billions?

MWHAHA

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    It's working out better than I anticipated
    When are you selling it for a few million to a large company?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Not insane just delusional enough to think that 1 man could create a google competitor.
    It's working out better than I anticipated

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I went insane.
    Not insane just delusional enough to think that 1 man could create a google competitor.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So what happened after permiedoom that tipped you over the edge?
    I went insane.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    WHS

There is no other such place on this planet where contractors posting so much tulip on a forum would be tolerated for so long - it helped me keep my sanity during very long period of permiedoom!
    So what happened after permiedoom that tipped you over the edge?

Leave a comment:

• DeludedAussie
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Would have responded to this earlier but had really hectic day yesterday. I only saw this late last night and was in no mood for responding at the time. I have checked the thread (http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...investors.html) and actually I did delete a comment of yours, it was a pretty vague post about the quality of service you have received from them in terms of delays in getting things done and answering the phone. A pretty harmless comment but was not on thread and was such a throw away comment that could have been posted by a competitor and that was why I deleted it I expect. All you said was:

So actually you are entirely correct, your two lines above which I deleted would have caused all of Darren's clients to immediately leave his services and nobody would have lost any money. Actually, I feel really bad now. If had not deleted your comment then Darren would not have committed the fraud as he would have had no clients, therefore it is actually my fault that he is in jail now as well as any of his clients losing money. Oh god, I feel awaful Should I hand myself in to the cops or just top myself now for being so stupid?

CUK is a truly astounding resource for contractors and I want to keep it that way. We have helped a lot of people over the years and I want to make sure this continues. Due to this we do delete posts from time to time and this is done to protect me from the pain in the arse of dealing with solicitors and also to make sure that the board stays online. With posts like your one above, sometimes they get deleted and the poster told why, sometimes they just get deleted, sometimes they stay on the post - this is all down to which mods (myself included) read the post and how they feel at that given point in time.

Take a look at the post above and also do a search of the forum for Uptons:
    site:forums.contractoruk.com upton fsa - Google Search

As you can see, we love to stifle discussions on here. At least I have another idea now for negative rep status title(s)
    Look here for some help

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1258427

I asked Darren to explain stuff an he said "The investigations have been concluded but there's still legal issues from our side to resolve...basically we're taking someone to court.
    "

I tried to press him on this but it got deleted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X