• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Capello out?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Capello out?"

Collapse

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    As much as I dislike Gary Neville - last night he posted the team england should pick as a 'project'.
    Promising team full of exciting players, for once in my life I actually agreed with neville.
    I now have an ear worm. "If your dads called Neville Neville you're a ****!"

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    wasn't there a statement ages back saying no player will be selected for their country while under investigation ?
    The problem is that such a policy would be open to abuse. Imagine Rio Ferdinands brother wanted Rio to have the England captaincy back. All he would have to do would be to accuse John Terry of racism!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Luckily you are not England manager.
    As much as I dislike Gary Neville - last night he posted the team england should pick as a 'project'.
    Promising team full of exciting players, for once in my life I actually agreed with neville.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    we can make do without Terry, we made do when Rio was suspended.
    Cahill, Smalling, Jones etc will have to step up to plate.

I don't think he should be picked, never mind be captain.
    Luckily you are not England manager.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Rather falls apart when we need desperately need defenders and the person under investigation is a defender.
    we can make do without Terry, we made do when Rio was suspended.
    Cahill, Smalling, Jones etc will have to step up to plate.

I don't think he should be picked, never mind be captain.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    wasn't there a statement ages back saying no player will be selected for their country while under investigation ?
    Rather falls apart when we need desperately need defenders and the person under investigation is a defender.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Linky

Can't they just sack him and get a temp in? Non story, just get rid.
    Sticking up for his players is his job. Putting his neck on the line over it is a good trait.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Capello won't get sacked because by and large he is right. The FA delegated authority for team matters to him.

Furthermore he has to work with JT, the FA don't.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Capello won't be sacked because FA needs him to take the hit for failure...

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So Capello can't criticize the FA publicly? Why? No-one cares about the FA - they just care if England win.

The FA must be very big headed.
    Start slagging of your clientco publicly and see how that works for you.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So Capello can't criticize the FA publicly? Why? No-one cares about the FA - they just care if England win.

The FA must be very big headed.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    The original interview in Italian is here:
    Video Rai.TV - Rai Sport 2011 - 5 minuti di recupero

The interviewer misled Capello by saying: "JT has been punished for racism and therefore cannot wear the armband", while as long as I know JT is awaiting trial.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Linky

Who cares, far more NB is what the 'pool do to those (alleged) tax-dodging sh1tehartlaners tonight!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Linky

I'll get the position posted on jobserve right away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X