• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Housemate 'raped live on Brazilian Big Brother'"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Not f***ing funny. I'm sure you can all think of something more worthy of your comedic skills.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I saw this story and shouted to the wife 'A Brazillian has been raped'

'How awful' she said and start sobbing

After 5 mins she stopped and said 'How many is a brazillion?'

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not really rape was it. She was drunk & unconscious so in my book she was up for it.

Wilmslow.
    I would.

Mich the Tester

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hopefully this will mean the end of Big Brother. We can but hope.
    Probably the end of Big Brother in Brazil but I'm sure it'll carry on everywhere else.

Apparently it accounted for something like 25% of profits for Channel 4, so scrapping it wasn't exactly an easy decision.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Wilmslow would still have failed to score without help from her to put it in.
    AtW would have been in the cupboard.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not really rape was it. She was drunk & unconscious so in my book she was up for it.

Wilmslow.
    Wilmslow would still have failed to score without help from her to put it in.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I've always thought that Endemol sounds like hemorrhoid medication.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Housemate 'raped live on Brazilian Big Brother'

Housemate 'raped live on Brazilian Big Brother'

Housemate 'raped live on Brazilian Big Brother' - Telegraph

Hopefully this will mean the end of Big Brother. We can but hope.

BTW the link contains a picture for all those who think that sort of thing is important and not the fact that someone has been assulted.

Working...
X