• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Perplexed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Perplexed"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yep, "geek beyond compare" is not a chat up line and wont result in you pulling a bird.
    Maybe not where you come from..........

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Duh, no? I was wondering why everyone walked off somewhere else in the pub yesterday.

Yep, "geek beyond compare" is not a chat up line and wont result in you pulling a bird.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Whats with the influx of Rep threads recently ? Its not like you go about bragging to anybody in real life that you have some "rep" on a forum.
    Duh, no? I was wondering why everyone walked off somewhere else in the pub yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Whats with the influx of Rep threads recently ? Its not like you go about bragging to anybody in real life that you have some "rep" on a forum.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I dunny why either but very few on here are not barmy.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I dunny why either but some on here are barmy.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Ahhhhhh the magic of the rep system

Still I do understand why it exists but am often puzzled by people's different interpretations of good advice etc. Granted as a newbie who has little or no experience of limited company affairs I shouldn't really be trying to give advice on LTD's or asking stooooopid questions but even on general subjects if people don't like your opinion you get a neg rep for it. Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one and yours is the only one that doesn't stink lol

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Compare and contrast;
    Not anymore Mich lol

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    It's happened to me a fair bit even when I gave what I thought was useful advice, never mind eh it's nothing to get too worked up about
    Compare and contrast;

pacharan is the retard sibling of Andyw
    The Spartan makes sense

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    It's happened to me a fair bit even when I gave what I thought was useful advice, never mind eh it's nothing to get too worked up about

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again.
    gahhh stupid rep system must be broken

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    WHS

Subtle.
    The problem is that you claim to be reading Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield when we all know you're struggling on page 2 of Janet and John with a ball (gag).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

WHS

Subtle.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

whs

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you are having issues with the behavior of certain individuals on this site may I suggest using this link

Leave a comment:

Working...
X