• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unacceptable Behaviour"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Gricer Old Bean,

got the pm, read the post, good job

you asked me to give you some positive, is there a wiki or faq explaining how to give rep I've never done it before

ignore Winston, he loves you really and really misses you he told me

ta

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Happy New Year, now **** off, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Have new year Gricer.
    Happy New Year Cojak.
    I'd get this sort sharpish. Nothing worse than an angry and embarassed train queue.

Have you considered wearing I'M NOT WITH HIM TEE SHIRTS from Zazzle.com ?
    Don't think it would go with my waterproof banana suit somehow

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    I think Malc may be in a mood due to your failure to physically express the love that you share. Take him to bed and show him how much he means to you.
    That should sort it.
    That's not what I mean by a "steam up"

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Has he recently expressed a desire to own an open-top sports car, or sport a small pony-tail?
    Happy New Year DS
    If he were to buy an open top sports car perhaps he wouldn't feel the need to keep me awake with his infernal hairdryer every morning.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Happy new year Gricer. I must say that Malc's remark to the woman with the tree made me chortle out loud. It's funny on so many levels!

But it was no doubt embarrassing for all and sundry at the time. Do you think perhaps Malc could be having a mid-life crisis? Has he recently expressed a desire to own an open-top sports car, or sport a small pony-tail?

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    I think Malc may be in a mood due to your failure to physically express the love that you share. Take him to bed and show him how much he means to you.
    That should sort it.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    As Gricer doesn't exist and none of these events ever happened it's difficult to have an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    his behaviour of late has become more and more boorish and testosterone fueled.
    Perhaps you need to take him to the vets to be seen to?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Have new year Gricer.

I'd get this sort sharpish. Nothing worse than an angry and embarassed train queue.

Have you considered wearing http://www.zazzle.com/im_not_with_hi...27230332124405 ?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Nope.

Gricer is Pacharan I reckon. And Pacharan is too moronic even for Sas.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Is Gricer really SAS ??????
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is Gricer really SAS ??????

I normally find The Grice-master to be comedy gold, whereas, SAS is normally a c0ck-socket.

Although, maybe Gricer is real and SAS is the sockie.....

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Of course, I can't resist asking the question, do we have any resident munchers here? Suity perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I think you're Honda something there Mitch.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Then, on Christmas Day, Malc decided that he wanted to watch Ice Road Truckers but we'd both agreed beforehand that I'd be watching the Glee Christmas Special at that time. He conveniently forgot about our accord and a massive row ensued which resulted in him disappearing to the car and sitting on the drive all afternoon with a 6 pack of Stella for company. In full view of the neighbours, I might add.
    Morning Sas !

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...zda-6-mps.html

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Malc has serious issues I would say. You would not behave like that normally. How does he eat his eggs every morning ? Anything odd there ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X