• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans?"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Saturday - replace the battery in the camper van. Take camper van to garage to get new driveshaft and brakes fitted (assuming that it has stopped snowing and I can get the thing off the driveway and, more importantly, back on later). Take girls to ballet lessons. Tidy the study.

Sunday - parents coming over for lunch and staying the night. Taking DD1 and parents to the ballet on Sunday afternoon. Takeaway for tea.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Going getting the tree in 20 mins, then the other one out of the loft and decos.
    Putting them up, then ordering a chinese.
    Mother in laws tomorrow then friends for curry.
    Sunday will be a hell of a day going into the big smoke "finalising" things.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    I've booked myself in for a 5 hour session with a tattooist tomorrow. I finally gave in and decided to get my 25 year old faded 'art' covered up with something new.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Very shortly I'll be making my way over to the City for the CUK Christmas Drinks. Tomorrow I'll be booking a flight back to London from Vegas or Monaco or wherever we've ended up.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    EO's thread merged far too late to spare any blushes.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Did the Christmas market last week, off to the sun next week

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    building a wardrobe and getting some cats...

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Packing, heading off to the sun next week

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Off to Bruges on the Eurostar for a few days.

Going to the Christmas Market & hope to drink a lot of beer

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    KUATB

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Quick, its getting late on a friday afternoon

What you doing this weekend ?

Christmas shopping here, and playing 'Oregon' the bordgame with the missus

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Tonight: dinner with Mr N
    Rest of the weekend: Tree shopping and lots of cooking and possible sampling some of my wine that was delivered

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    replied
    Oh the joys.... I'll be learning Asp.net MVC

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Tree shopping & putting up the Christmas Decorations

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    picking up the Support Monkey family Christmas tree tomorrow then decorating, then sunday off to Newark Autojumble to rummage around

Leave a comment:

Working...
X