• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: David Icke

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "David Icke"

Collapse

• russell
    replied
    He should be sectioned under the mental health act.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So, do I look Orthodox or Reform to you?

You look like you'd fit in well with the habitants of a nightclub in Edinburgh that the locals call Jurassic Park.

They weren't lying either, we went to have a look. Only a handful of half decent birds in the whole place, and that's with some serious beer goggles on as we'd been on the piss all day as part of a stag weekend.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
    If this man believes that the world is run by lizards who live inside the moon I would have to admit that I find him a little bit crazy.

But if this man is talking euphamistaically, if his tales are alligorical than I think there is possibly something sinister in nature going on at the back of his pantry.
    Let me tell you this - he has already had attempts to stop his entry to Camada by tyhe b'nai b'rith.

b'nai b'rith
    This Jewish organisation believes that these utterances smack of anti semitism.
    Jewish people throughout history have been compared to lizards by racists down the years.

This they claim is just an extension of this sentiment.
    I've seen the anti semitism stuff get chucked at him, and if you listen to what he actually says then it quite clear where he stands

Leave a comment:

• Hill Station Murthy
    replied
    If this man believes that the world is run by lizards who live inside the moon I would have to admit that I find him a little bit crazy.

But if this man is talking euphamistaically, if his tales are alligorical than I think there is possibly something sinister in nature going on at the back of his pantry.
    Let me tell you this - he has already had attempts to stop his entry to Camada by tyhe b'nai b'rith.

b'nai b'rith
    This Jewish organisation believes that these utterances smack of anti semitism.
    Jewish people throughout history have been compared to lizards by racists down the years.

This they claim is just an extension of this sentiment.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Perhaps he's trying to come to terms with his going mental and trying to find explanations, trying to grasp it, but as it's also paying the bills, why stop.

Yup, like Sheen he stumbled upon an audience while out of the tree and figured it was an easier living than whatever else he was up to at the time.

Unfortunately for Sheen he was found out at the live shows he had lined up, and so has now decided to clean himself up so he can get more TV/film work.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The Daily Mash - Mensch continues to create unusual stirrings

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    Icke is branded crazy and nuts largely because of the lizards thing and the wogan experience, but if you listen to him he does go into detail about that wogan show and where he was at that time

conventionally we'd say he was suffering a breakdown he sees it slightly differently

whatever the truth is, it takes attention away from what the core point of this lectures, which essentially covers a power elite in this world determined to enslave the population for their own means

now this can & should be debated as there is plenty of evidence to support both sides of the argument, but it is exactly those points that should be debated not whether the messenger is a nutter or not

obviously Icke takes it further then most and starts tracking this "power elite" back through history and their interconnecting bloodlines which then go back into the ancient world and somewhere in there he connects it to stories of the Annunaki, now as fascinating as it maybe, for the vast majority of us this is a little ridiculous

but that shouldn't mean you ignore the observations made of how the current world is working and what the possible agenda could be
    He's a bit thick though. Most of us are related to historical figures, whether elites or not. Sure the elites gang together and do stuff, but you don't need to believe in alien lizards to believe that.

Perhaps he's trying to come to terms with his going mental and trying to find explanations, trying to grasp it, but as it's also paying the bills, why stop.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Icke is branded crazy and nuts largely because of the lizards thing and the wogan experience, but if you listen to him he does go into detail about that wogan show and where he was at that time

conventionally we'd say he was suffering a breakdown he sees it slightly differently

whatever the truth is, it takes attention away from what the core point of this lectures, which essentially covers a power elite in this world determined to enslave the population for their own means

now this can & should be debated as there is plenty of evidence to support both sides of the argument, but it is exactly those points that should be debated not whether the messenger is a nutter or not

obviously Icke takes it further then most and starts tracking this "power elite" back through history and their interconnecting bloodlines which then go back into the ancient world and somewhere in there he connects it to stories of the Annunaki, now as fascinating as it maybe, for the vast majority of us this is a little ridiculous

but that shouldn't mean you ignore the observations made of how the current world is working and what the possible agenda could be

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post

You can see how religion started if these people really do believe some or all of the bollocks Icke spouts. .
    WHS - and taking advantage of people during a depression. Followers, I do dislike they way the lost are manipulate for what seems like sport.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Why are so many people gathering to hear David Icke?

The man himself explains

Why Are So Many People Gathering to Hear David Icke? - David Icke Website

What can you expect to hear if you listen to David Icke? Everything!

He also empowers and motivates us to reclaim our personal freedom. You can be fearless in the midst of a seemingly cruel and crazy world. There is a method to the madness for all that's irrational today, although it comes from an artificial reality, keeping us from our own natural consciousness.
    His Wogan encounters were good too.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Icke seems neither nutty or daft and for that reason I suspect he doesn't believe the giant lizard stuff either. Maybe, like Ron Hubbard, he knows how to make money from other people's desire to believe in nonsense. Good for him. No different to being a paid entertainer really, if he makes people happy he should get paid.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    David Icke doing sell out tours shows there's plenty of muppets that confuse entertainment with watching the mentally ill. The same sort that were going to watch Charlie Sheen when he was off his head.

Do they go down to the care homes for a laugh when there's no official show to go to?

You can see how religion started if these people really do believe some or all of the bollocks Icke spouts.

I do wonder what happened to him to suddenly switch onto it like he did. Seems similar to a guy I know who once went off his nut on the way to work. Stopped his car on a roundabout and started pulling others out of their cars checking if they were good or evil. Apparently said to a few "you're alright, you're good, you can go", no idea if he found any that were 'evil'. The police turned up, dragged him to the nut ward, and he's been on suppressant drugs ever since (a good 4-5 years now), though he seems normal and just subdued whenever I've seen him down the pub. Maybe Icke should have been given similar treatment when he first appeared on Wogan, obviously something just switched in his brain.

Scary thought that in 2000 years we'll have two new churches: Church of Scientology and Church of Icke.

At least now we we can make proper historical records (assuming a massive sunburst doesn't wipe all the magnetic media ) so cretins like Icke and the Scientologists should be seen for what they are. Bonkers.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    One notable prediction was that the world would end in 1997 following a series of devastating earthquakes and floods.

He was slightly off 1997 was the first coming of the 'grinning one' not the end of the world quite. Maybe that is coming soon?

obviously Barking mad but seems fairly harmless

And yes I would repeatedly :

Louise Mensch is right to make herself beautiful for her husband: only in Britain would anyone make a fuss – Telegraph Blogs

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Barking mad.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post

Then again, I saw this pic of the ubiquitous Louise Mensch:

Definitely something lizard like going on there.
    I don't think it's that bad to be honest.

Nice pair of lips; I'd have no qualms about sliding me chopper between 'em

Don't know about her beam end though. Guess we need another pic!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X