• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dear Deidre

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dear Deidre"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Today's Dear Deidre in the Sun. What advice does CUK have?

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I worry so much about getting an erection with my girlfriend I cannot perform.

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon
    Brave of you to give out your real name

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    So you keep on posting here and get your missus to PM me for some Business / Contracts advice.
    Chalk it up to experience and move on?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Don't you worry about it, dearie. My old man's just the same (except for the high earning). The secret to our happiness is that he prances around the Internet pretending to be a tax adviser, while I pop out at night to fulfil my womanly needs and earn myself a little pin money at the same time.

So you keep on posting here and get your missus to PM me for some Business / Contracts advice.
    LOL, LOL indeed

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Deirdre, not Deidre..

Think Ken's wife, Corrie....
    Dear Deidre solves problems sent in by you | Photo Casebook, videos and advice from the World's No1 Agony Aunt| The Sun

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Don't you worry about it, dearie. My old man's just the same (except for the high earning). The secret to our happiness is that he prances around the Internet pretending to be a tax adviser, while I pop out at night to fulfil my womanly needs and earn myself a little pin money at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Frequently!

Do you have a ... umm errr .... bigger than AtW's willy?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    PS

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MarillionFan again.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

What should I do?

Yours Simon
    Dear Simon,

Try milking the prostate.

HTH BIDI

EO
    Last edited by suityou01; 11 November 2011, 00:53. Reason: Bellendry

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Have you tried bleeding the radiators?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Treat the two of you to a romantic trip up the Oxo Tower. You'll either re-kindle your passion for each other or discover your love of gladiator movies.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Deirdre, not Deidre..

Think Ken's wife, Corrie....

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I give you an erection?

Frequently!

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    "Dear MF

Don't be embarrassed. The problem your friend "Simon" is experiencing is not uncommon. Try taking the pressure off. Enjoy a romantic dinner - perhaps a pot noodle together.

In the meantime, I'm sending you my leaflet "Can't get it up and posting about it on an internet forum?" which contains some useful tips on how to convincingly pretend your problems belong to your friend.

Diedre"
    Excellent work!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    "Dear MF

Don't be embarrassed. The problem your friend "Simon" is experiencing is not uncommon. Try taking the pressure off. Enjoy a romantic dinner - perhaps a pot noodle together.

In the meantime, I'm sending you my leaflet "Can't get it up and posting about it on an internet forum?" which contains some useful tips on how to convincingly pretend your problems belong to your friend.

Diedre"

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    An elaborate cry for help, MF.

Try thinking about Dim. Works for me.
    I give you an erection?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X