• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Daily Mail Finally Admits Their "Winterval" Stories Are Lying Crap"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I took a lool the other day.

It made me feel funny.
    Time for this one methinks:

"The Recumbent Posture" (Youtube)

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It's got a good financial section.
    That's a bit like saying the Sun has good racing coverage.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So if that's the case, does a Triple XXX film mean 'Christ, Christ, Christ!!!!'

Mary Whitehouse would be appalled.
    Dumbo

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think you're trolling but I don't really mind "Xmas". the 'X' is shorthand for "Christ". Maybe Tmas is better since 'T' is more like a crucifix than 'X'. Maybe I need a different font...
    So if that's the case, does a Triple XXX film mean 'Christ, Christ, Christ!!!!'

Mary Whitehouse would be appalled.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It annoys me when people refer to holiday season or xmas. Its an attempt to remove Christ from Christmas. We should remember the real reason for Christmas - and its not getting as p**sed as possible.
    Presents?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It annoys me when people refer to holiday season or xmas. Its an attempt to remove Christ from Christmas. We should remember the real reason for Christmas - and its not getting as p**sed as possible.
    I think you're trolling but I don't really mind "Xmas". the 'X' is shorthand for "Christ". Maybe Tmas is better since 'T' is more like a crucifix than 'X'. Maybe I need a different font...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    OOOh yes it is...

or maybe it is just about Pantos?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I did think it would be too much for some of you to understand. Maybe we should all move to Twitter. Ok, for those whose brains cannot handle more than a sentence:

Try arguing issues based on facts related to those issues rather than smear by association.
    And you don't see the slightest irony in that vs your use of pejorative smears like "you lefties" and "the usual suspects"? Take a lool closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It seemed neither unstructured nor flailing to me.

But then again, wot do I know?
    Well, compared to your clients offerings.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I did think it would be too much for some of you to understand. Maybe we should all move to Twitter. Ok, for those whose brains cannot handle more than a sentence:

Try arguing issues based on facts related to those issues rather than smear by association.
    The problem wasn't the length of your first post, but the unstructured flailing way you wrote it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oy. I'm right wing and still think the Daily Mail is steaming pile of crap, only fit to be read by the wives of those who run the country.
    It's got a good financial section.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    It's that time of the year when the lying buffoons that pass for journalists at the Daily Mail try to convince us that the term "Christmas" has been banned due to "political correctness gone mad".
    I wouldn't bet on that - the DM has already issued FoI to local educational authorities asking how many schools did productions / plays last Christmas, how many were of a religious theme, how many were of a Christian theme.

I wonder what the story is going to be

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Can you summarise in one sentence

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Can you summarise in one sentence what your point is, exactly?
    Let's have a guess; 'I fell out of bed with a stinking headache this morning and it's all the fault of YOU LEFTIES!!!'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X