• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas this year will be in the Douro valley"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Hey MF.....your 'practically family' haven't been down to stay with you for a while. Don't you think it would be 'nice' if you invited them to stay over Christmas ?

You could keep CUK entertained over the holiday season with more tales of Jocks that don't drink and L'il Wayne.

Other than that, you know you want to !!
    Bollocks. Just remember the in-laws
    are coming to us for Xmas then flying to New Zealand a week later. Feckity feck.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I let my 1st Buy To Let my LTD company back in the 1990s but don't tell anyone.
    How the **** did they get through the credit check?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    You are not supposed to let the BTL to yourself.

The business model is to let it to OTHER people, sheeehs - some people have no idea.
    I let my 1st Buy To Let my LTD company back in the 1990s but don't tell anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I can hear the inlaws moving around their trenches - I fear they'll be coming over the top for a Christmas assault!

My brother-in-law's response was to immediately plan manouvres elsewhere, leaving us to man the front line alone.
    Is he French?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I can hear the inlaws moving around their trenches - I fear they'll be coming over the top for a Christmas assault!

My brother-in-law's response was to immediately plan manouvres elsewhere, leaving us to man the front line alone.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Choices choices.

Stay at home?

Take a break in our new BTL?

Or camp on the building plot?

Choices choices.
    You are not supposed to let the BTL to yourself.

The business model is to let it to OTHER people, sheeehs - some people have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Hey MF.....your 'practically family' haven't been down to stay with you for a while. Don't you think it would be 'nice' if you invited them to stay over Christmas ?

You could keep CUK entertained over the holiday season with more tales of Jocks that don't drink and L'il Wayne.

Ah yes. La Famille Marillion et arrive!!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Don't forget the "singalong with Barny", my favourite.
    Aside from brainiac in the evening programme, which might produce a giggle, all I can see on that site is a long list of reasons to commit suicide.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well now we've bought the place in Portugal, it's going to be a holiday staple
    Sasguru..................putting the dour into Douro!!

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Pingu's going to be there too.
    Don't forget the "singalong with Barny", my favourite.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Bob the Builder Character breakfast.

Take That Tribute band.

Mini Golf.

Come on!!!! I want it now!!!!
    Pingu's going to be there too.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

"Cripes," spouted Blenkinsop, "I'll never get this trumpet mouthpiece out my ear" while surreptiously watching a large millipede crawl down the back of Smithers shorts. This was to be the start of long and passionate love affair between two very different species.

HTH, RAC

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Anyone wishing to discover just how crap MF's christmas will be should avail themselves of this most useful linky, brought to you courtesy of MTT Googling Services.
    Bob the Builder Character breakfast.

Take That Tribute band.

Mini Golf.

Come on!!!! I want it now!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Yup you definitely win crap Christmas of the year award.
    Anyone wishing to discover just how crap MF's christmas will be should avail themselves of this most useful linky, brought to you courtesy of MTT Googling Services.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X