• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas this year will be in the Douro valley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Don't forget the "singalong with Barny", my favourite.
    Aside from brainiac in the evening programme, which might produce a giggle, all I can see on that site is a long list of reasons to commit suicide.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hey MF.....your 'practically family' haven't been down to stay with you for a while. Don't you think it would be 'nice' if you invited them to stay over Christmas ?

You could keep CUK entertained over the holiday season with more tales of Jocks that don't drink and L'il Wayne.

Other than that, you know you want to !!
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Hey MF.....your 'practically family' haven't been down to stay with you for a while. Don't you think it would be 'nice' if you invited them to stay over Christmas ?

You could keep CUK entertained over the holiday season with more tales of Jocks that don't drink and L'il Wayne.

Ah yes. La Famille Marillion et arrive!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Choices choices.

Stay at home?

Take a break in our new BTL?

Or camp on the building plot?

Choices choices.
          You are not supposed to let the BTL to yourself.

The business model is to let it to OTHER people, sheeehs - some people have no idea.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I can hear the inlaws moving around their trenches - I fear they'll be coming over the top for a Christmas assault!

My brother-in-law's response was to immediately plan manouvres elsewhere, leaving us to man the front line alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I can hear the inlaws moving around their trenches - I fear they'll be coming over the top for a Christmas assault!

My brother-in-law's response was to immediately plan manouvres elsewhere, leaving us to man the front line alone.
              Is he French?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                You are not supposed to let the BTL to yourself.

The business model is to let it to OTHER people, sheeehs - some people have no idea.
                I let my 1st Buy To Let my LTD company back in the 1990s but don't tell anyone.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I let my 1st Buy To Let my LTD company back in the 1990s but don't tell anyone.
                  How the **** did they get through the credit check?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Bollocks. Just remember the in-laws
                    are coming to us for Xmas then flying to New Zealand a week later. Feckity feck.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X