• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A question for the women"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    A bit below the belt, but fair point.
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-thread-3.html

Post 22 onwards.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yeah but we're talking about real girly girls, not shot-putters.
    A bit below the belt, but fair point.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    When a girl starts playing with her hair when talking face to face, does she really want to shag me?
    Loads of research has been done and suggests this to be the case with some women.

However a recent study in the news, found over half of the men in the study failed to read arousal in women and often mistook arousal for sadness.

Best way to find out is to make a bad joke and see if she still laughs and sticks around, then take the leap (so long as you're single).

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Against, I'd say.
    Yeah but we're talking about real girly girls, not shot-putters.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    So do we assume that, that statement is for or against the original posts question?
    Against, I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    When a girl starts playing with her hair when talking face to face, does she really want to shag me?
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post

I guess the picture proves that the question should have been "When a girl starts playing with her hare when talking face to face, does she really want to shag me?

And the answer is "Yes".
    Next action is to grab the hare and molest it ferosiously.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

I play with my hair all the time!
    So do we assume that, that statement is for or against the original posts question?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

I play with my hair all the time!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post

and

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    If you look anything like your avatar, she's just subconsciously expressing her relief that she isn't as bald as a billiard ball.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I really really hope not. (Recent client experience. I mean, she's ok, but ... no. ).

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Yes mate. That is what it means, without a shadow of a doubt.

If that happens, you should jump on them immediately **, regardless of the location. That's what they want. You'd be a disappointment to them if you didn't do exactly that.

Please report back.......

** Disclaimer - The author of this advice cannot be held responsible for any outcomes based on the use of this advice. All information contained herewith is for informational and educational purposes only. We do however, reserve the right to be entertained by your outcomes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It's a nervous reaction to the banana yoghurt stains on your trousers.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Ask her, not us
    I'm happily married, I just wanted an ego boost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X