• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Showers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Showers"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Ahhh it was a bit too early, the smutt reader had not kicked in, well I dont need to mow as I use napalm
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    You must spread it around before giving it to Halo Jones again.
    When you do, can I watch?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Ahhh it was a bit too early, the smutt reader had not kicked in, well I dont need to mow as I use napalm
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Halo Jones again.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I assume he is referring to the state of your lady garden.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And you already know where/who the arse is...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    So the mere mention of a shower has his little brain jumping to nudity and the trimming of HJ's lawn?

Tell him to pluck off.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    ? Missing the referance here

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    How's your lawn Halo?
    ? Missing the referance here

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    How's your lawn Halo?

Leave a comment:

• Mehmeh
    replied
    Looks good, I have a similar one. But mine is remote controlled, so I can press a button and it turns on from my bedroom has 4 profile settings (different temps and speed).

I think it's stupid

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    soggy loo roll just will not do!

Must be what that hard slippery IZAL stuff was invented for.

Whole generations of school kids are probably scarred for life thanks to whoever invented it.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Convert it to a wet room.
    Wet rooms work when they are bigger: you still need a dry space; soggy loo roll just will not do!

As the space I have is a standard bath room say 5m², an enclosed shower with integrated seat seems the best option

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I am limited on space as I don't want to knock walls down or windows out

Convert it to a wet room.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    900x 900 seems a bit small & claustrophobic
    I am limited on space as I don't want to knock walls down or windows out

The recommended CT75 2.2 Salamander pump is great but be warned bloody noisy
    I had a new 3bar pump installed last year, so I will not be repalcing that, it is also in the airing cupboard in the next room so not so noisy

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I toyed briefly with the steam shower thingy
    Just a quickie then?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I don't know why but the Angie Dickinson shower scene in Dressed to Kill keeps popping into my perved head

I toyed briefly with the steam shower thingy when converting a bath in the en suite to the eventual walk in power shower
    • 900x 900 seems a bit small & claustrophobic
    • The recommended CT75 2.2 Salamander pump is great but be warned bloody noisy - I eventually downgraded to their CT55 which does a monsoon head + wand no problem - I still have the CT75 in the garage if you decide to go for it and want to reduce costs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X