• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Church of Scientology, be afraid, be very afraid"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    This response to the article looks much more what I'd expect from a wealthy organisation:

“Apostate” and “liar”… The Church of Scientology confronts a critic | Guy Adams | Independent Arts Blogs

Maybe after that BBC thing with that explody bloke they learned that aggressive tactics, following people about etc, were counter productive. Slick PR is much more effective. Not sure they have anything more to hide than other religions anyway. Looks less loony than some I could mention.

PS Although not sure that all the lights outside St Hill Manor entrance are just lights. Why would you spotlight a public road? Probably why the demonstrators at the annual IAS events always wear Guy Fawkes masks.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    One more word and I'll set Xenu on you.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    SKA -> Majestic 12 -> Alien Beings -> Thetans -> Scientology.

I've said too much alrea
    One more word and I'll set Xenu on you.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Explains where AtW's gone. To be audited. They'll be busy all year.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    SKA -> Majestic 12 -> Alien Beings -> Thetans -> Scientology.

I've said too much alrea

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    SKA and Scientology in the same area.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    They bought a place near my house to be a regional HQ but not much activity so far. Do they go in for "flirty fishing"?

Scientologist HQ in Brum
    SKA and Scientology in the same area.

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    They bought a place near my house to be a regional HQ but not much activity so far. Do they go in for "flirty fishing"?

Scientologist HQ in Brum

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    As I live practically next door to St Hill Manor I am saying nothing.

I bet you don't have to complain about the bins not being emptied.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Too late, I know *they* know you know, you know?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    When I was young and before I'd ever heard of scientology, I bought a paperback by L Ron Hubbard thinking it was a quirky science fiction story. I read quite a bit of it before I realised he was being serious.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    The scientologists are a wonderful bunch of cults. Only another two thousand years to catch up with Christianity. Come on you can do.

Woo! Woo! USA! USA!
    Well, they reckon that it's easier for a rich man to pass through the gates of heaven than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle so they're not altogether behind the door

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    The scientologists are a wonderful bunch of cults. Only another two thousand years to catch up with Christianity. Come on you can do.

Woo! Woo! USA! USA!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Morning grumpy
    Sorry about that sweety

Leave a comment:

Working...
X