• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What's wrong with China?"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    We have not had any thread domination for a while

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    replied
    She died this morning. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shouldn't you be a little more how shall I say "proactive" in your foraging? Waiting around for carrion is surely beneath a reptile of your standing, no?
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    wh said he hadn't bitten him a couple of hours earlier and had been hanging around waiting for the toxins to work their magic
    You Sir, have a point. He'd have to put his teeth in first though, he is getting on a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shouldn't you be a little more how shall I say "proactive" in your foraging? Waiting around for carrion is surely beneath a reptile of your standing, no?
    wh said he hadn't bitten him a couple of hours earlier and had been hanging around waiting for the toxins to work their magic

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I stopped when a chap in Neath collapsed.

He had ever so much in his wallet.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    Two year old girl is run over by van and left, then another van runs over her and people just walk past leaving her on the road. Finally after 18 people just stepping over/round her someone finally picks her up. She is now in hospital with serious injuries. Hopefully she will survive.

It is so sickening to see a society behave in this way.
    Should I take a guess you are one of these people that are outraged and upset everytime there is a new raft of African famine stories, put your hand in your pocket, give a tenner and your concience is appeased? This type of thing goes on all over the world and worse. It is just some people chose not to understand this and are shocked and horrified everyime one video comes out to remind them.

Send the child a tenner... It will ease your sickening feeling.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not just Chinese, I've seen people walking round and stepping over an unconscious bloke in a Portsmouth shopping centre. Me and a couple of teenage girls were the only ones to stop and get some help.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Sunrise2007 on page two is the guy who reckons it's all our fault.
    (S)He would do, (s)he's Indian.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    It was

Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street - Telegraph

The comments (all 370 of them) are particularly choice.
    I see that
    PaulyG
    Yesterday 10:23 PM

gets 21 recommendations

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally Posted by doodab
    China may not hold together as a coherent entity. It will look very different in 20-30 years.
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Same could be said about the UK.
    London 2025:

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    We're going to have a population of 1.3 billion and speak Chinese?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Its nothing unique to China or even that type* of country.
    There was an incident in italy a couple of years ago where a dead girl was ignored on the beach.

And almost every country in the world reports stories of people being run over and then run over again several times

*predominantly populated and governed by brown people

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Two year old girl is run over by van and left, then another van runs over her and people just walk past leaving her on the road. Finally after 18 people just stepping over/round her someone finally picks her up. She is now in hospital with serious injuries. Hopefully she will survive.

The same happened in London about two years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Following the example of their leaders.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    China may not hold together as a coherent entity. It will look very different in 20-30 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X