• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Proper witchcraft.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Proper witchcraft."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    This looks unbelievable.

Who gives a crap about economic crisis when this kind of thing will be part of our future.
    It's a flying jaffa cake!

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Not in the same league, but I've got one of these, which I think is cool enough.

Graphite Levitation Kit

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Like the bit where they slow-mo the voice : noooooooo

Is it a comic salute to a film?
    Even better than that when they actually explain varying the voltage on the DC motor changes the speed!! No fcking way!!! Get outta here"!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    That's rubbish that is. Dave Blaine can do it with his whole body in the street!!!

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    The problem with super conductors is they only work at very low temperatures.
    Yeah, they're really cool.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It has taken 15 years to get to this point, but it is now clear that every possible scrambled arrangement of the Rubik's cube can be solved in a maximum of 20 moves – and you don't even have to take the stickers off.
    'God couldn't do faster': Rubik's cube mystery solved - physics-math - 11 August 2010 - New Scientist
    This would keep CubeStormer busy:

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

Quantum Scalextric
    Like the bit where they slow-mo the voice : noooooooo

Is it a comic salute to a film?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Quantum Scalextric

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    The problem with super conductors is they only work at very low temperatures.
    When somebody cracks the room temperature bit then this will become useful.
    There are plenty of designs for monorails using this tech already.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I can do that with a couple of magnets. Where is my Nobel prize?
    No, you can't.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    This looks unbelievable.

Who gives a crap about economic crisis when this kind of thing will be part of our future.
    I can do that with a couple of magnets. Where is my Nobel prize?

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    started a topic Proper witchcraft.

Proper witchcraft.

This looks unbelievable.

Working...
X