• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is my left leg about to fall off?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Obviously they shrink, but after 60 they start getting bigger like your ears.

Have you ever seen a man over 60 with little ears ?

Have you ever seen an African elephant with little pea-sized teds ?

I rest my case

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's almost certainly a trapped bollock. Sometimes they can get a bit squeezed if you sit awkwardly, and the pain in the lower ab, can be quite sharp.
    Also remember that your teds get larger as you get older, just like your ears, so you need to give them a bit more room to dangle.
    Get a mirror and have a look , see if the left one is noticeably larger than the other one.

Smaller according to this:

‘Starting around the age of 40, the testicles also begin to shrink’ — by up to a centimetre in diameter between the ages of 30 and 60.
    Your incredible shrinking body: From your brain to your heart - almost everything gets smaller as you age | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I would have thought at least 52% of people are born with none.
    Which is well below the average, 1.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Come on k2p2, some women DO have testicles, I have seen 'Bangkok Chick-Boys' many, many times in Leeds...

So that buggers up the percentages....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    That's only cos 57% are born with one and 14% with none - i.e. most of CUK....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

maybe he trapped the middle one then.

17% of males in Britain are born with 3 testicles. FACT

That's only cos 57% are born with one and 14% with none - i.e. most of CUK....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The left one's larger than the right anyway in about 85% of men.

I remember reading that many years ago in a Reader's Digest article entitled I am John's Testes.

maybe he trapped the middle one then.

17% of males in Britain are born with 3 testicles. FACT

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I remember reading that many years ago in a Reader's Digest article entitled I am John's Testes.
    I remember that. I thought it was bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Get a mirror and have a look , see if the left one is noticeably larger than the other one.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I checked my nadgers and found a little steering wheel. It was driving me nuts.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Got a weird pain earlier. When I tried to stand up, I got a sharp pain on my left side, just above my belt, kind of above (or on) my hip at the front. Didn't hurt at all when I was sitting. Now, it's just a dull ache and I can walk around fine. Though I've not let on, as I'm being waited on by my family.

Any ideas what it could be? I've not been doing anything strenuous recently.
    It's almost certainly a trapped bollock. Sometimes they can get a bit squeezed if you sit awkwardly, and the pain in the lower ab, can be quite sharp.
    Also remember that your teds get larger as you get older, just like your ears, so you need to give them a bit more room to dangle.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Precursor to appendicitis?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I am not dead yet. I'm happy, I'm happy.

(From 1:11)

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Got a weird pain earlier. When I tried to stand up, I got a sharp pain on my left side, just above my belt, kind of above (or on) my hip at the front. Didn't hurt at all when I was sitting. Now, it's just a dull ache and I can walk around fine. Though I've not let on, as I'm being waited on by my family.

Any ideas what it could be? I've not been doing anything strenuous recently.
    Love you man, but sorry but your going to die.

Can I get dibs on being a mod to replace him, ro do I need to wait till he's actually dead?!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Reckon it's musculatory, not a trapped MF in my bowel.
    Sounds more like a small dose of Ebola hip HIV Necrotising Faciatis to me. Couple of aspirin and no group sex for the weekend and it should clear up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X