• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wife is away til Wednesday next week."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Kiss my chuddies.
    Chuddies

Effeminate underwear, briefs (usually) with no "Y-fronts", jocks, panties, knickers. Origin of word - Punjabi (India/Pakistan). Popularised in British English by usage in BBC comedy series "Goodness Gracious Me".
    So basically, manties. You are full of surprises. I must, however, decline.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I would lick the chutney spoon and put it back.
    Then bleed the radiators.
    Scraggie has been here a while so I'd guess this has already been done.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    A strong marriage is built on the twin foundation stones of love and respect. The actions I described would be both loving and respectful.

Perhaps it is time for you to consider growing up.
    Kiss my chuddies.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Is he having a laff? IS HE HAVING A LAFF?
    A strong marriage is built on the twin foundation stones of love and respect. The actions I described would be both loving and respectful.

Perhaps it is time for you to consider growing up.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Clean the house until it's absolutely spoltless. Then do all those little DIY jobs that you keep meaning to get done. Do a grocery shop and get all of her favourite things. Then go shopping in town and buy her a lavish present and some beautiful flowers. She'll be delighted!
    Is he having a laff? IS HE HAVING A LAFF?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Firstly you should rent some films about Gladiators
    Next, try and see a grown man naked.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Clean the house until it's absolutely spoltless. Then do all those little DIY jobs that you keep meaning to get done. Do a grocery shop and get all of her favourite things. Then go shopping in town and buy her a lavish present and some beautiful flowers. She'll be delighted!
    If you do this

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    As a joke leave a pair of strange panties in the bed,
    she will assume this anyway

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Or even manties.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're on the wrong forum. Mumsnet is over there.
    Back on the naughty step, young man!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You're on the wrong forum. Mumsnet is over there.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Saturday: Join a Speed Dating meeting down the road and see how many phone numbers you can get by telling the ladies you're an astronaut.

Sunday: Invite the neighbours round for a Cinzano or two followed by Naked Twister.

Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Eat, drink and play to excess.

Over-do it all so much that that when your wife does return, your body physically craves celery, green tea and early nights.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    <insert w@nk like a monkey smiley here>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X