• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hi - newbie here

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hi - newbie here"

Collapse

• zeitghost
    replied
    Don't think Gabrielle Drake was in Ipcress... but Sue Lloyd was.

And here's a piccie...

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 April 2006, 12:53.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sue Lloyd, as I may have mentioned previously...
    I thought it was Gabrielle Drake

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Sue Lloyd, as I may have mentioned previously...

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I know, I know, she was also in The Stuf and The Bitch.
    She got her kit off in one (both?) of them

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    One of the Xroads "actors" appeared in the Ipcress File... what was her name?
    I know, I know, she was also in The Stuf and The Bitch.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Oi - you leave my emoticons alone...

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    Gabrielle Drake was in Crossroads...

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Thank you...I be looking for Miss Diane

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Makes you all nostalgic for those Cornish farmers, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyber Controller
    You belong to us. You will be like us.
    "One of us! One of us!"

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    As you can see, this forum is the natural habitat for high minded, highly educated pseudo intellectuals who just happen to be in IT or business-related contracting. Contributors here prefer to discuss business ethics, the state of the economy, politics, high art, philosophy and black holes - cosmic ones that is - rather than indulge in a lot of pointless, timewasting tittle tattle and banter, evident on so many forums.

Correct spelling and grammar is essential here if you want to be taken seriously. We tend to discourage the use of emoticons too (which we never refer to as 'smilies' as we regard that description as a deviation from their original intent - to make forum contributors smile). We never smile on here.

Recent high minded debates you might like to contribute to include:

Politics:
    'Is Tony Blair a ******?'

Philosophy:
    'Is wasting time, wasting time a waste of time?
    Last edited by Denny; 13 April 2006, 11:42.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    In Dalek, the plunger was used to kill by crushing a human skull.- but that is not it's[I][U] primary purpose is it?

One lousy episode and you're saying the plunger is a WMD ... Emperor's are not what they used to be

Before Fleetwood dives in - Emperor's / Emperors are interchangable in Dalek-land
    OK, but it's "its".

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    Originally posted by amx
    what on earth has this thread turned into!?!?!

You belong to us. You will be like us.

Leave a comment:

• amx
    replied
    what on earth has this thread turned into!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Davros
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDoctor
    I thought it was because nobody else wanted the job?
    I applied. Got the job for a while too, until Sylvester McCoy (spit) took exception to it and blew my space cruiser up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X